Tom Lawrence

Carl Sagan

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

If the biggest selling newspaper in the country isn't a creditable source then there's no point in the entire Transfer section. 

Well the News of the World was the biggest selling Sunday newspaper, and I took everything they printed as bible, so maybe you are right.

If true and WBA are interested I would get rid in a flash. Absolutely for me one of the worst signings we have made. What has he ever realistically done in a Derby shirt? Persistently inconsistent, thinks he is Ronaldo and tries knuckle balls from about 60 yards out that are hopeless. Has no pace, constantly fouls and gets carded. He is rubbish, a fraud. 
The fact he is our captain now is also ludicrous, it makes no sense at all. I have never ever ever seen any captain qualities, quite the opposite in fact. I bet he is one of our top earners as well as he came when Mel was throwing money about. He’s had one decent half a season at Ipswich… what has he done prior and since that? Nothing. Cash in and use the money for what ever is needed. Jesus this club is a shambles. 

4 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

If we sell Lawrence, regardless of people’s opinions, how can we realistically replace him with the current transfer restrictions imposed?

For 4 games out of 5 my take is we're a better side without him in the team. So it makes sense to sell regardless of whether we can get a replacement. But there are cheap options available if we need. However, I would focus more on a main striker.