Captain Tom Lawrence

RoyMac5

14 minutes ago, DRBee said:

A rash challenge to be sure, but the reason its so bad for us is that we will miss Lawrence's skills

for 3 matches. This incident doesn't take away the good things he has done this season.

Spot on he’s been really good this season and we will miss his creativity over the next 3 games perhaps a chance for Sibley in his best position?

Just now, derbydaz22 said:

Spot on he’s been really good this season and we will miss his creativity over the next 3 games perhaps a chance for Sibley in his best position?

Yesterday was perfect for Sibley because ten v ten meant he had more space in which to operate.

He struggles when closed down. 

We will definitely miss our major goal threat.

much to my surprise he has been superb this season, and i think we will see how much we miss him in the next few matches. 

rooney giving him the armband was a masterstroke as it has got another gear out of him.

Ok stupid red but hopefully we will get a boost when he comes back.

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Massive miss today sadly..

Have to say, if I was breaking my nuts to grind out results, I wouldn't be to chuffed to have my Captain rewarded for total stupidity by being told to go off and have a break in the sunshine during monsoon February.  Not good for moral. A big own goal.  Doesn't take much to rock a boat already in stormy seas. 

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Have to say, if I was breaking my nuts to grind out results, I wouldn't be to chuffed to have my Captain rewarded for total stupidity by being told to go off and have a break in the sunshine during monsoon February.  Not good for moral. A big own goal.  Doesn't take much to rock a boat already in stormy seas. 

I wouldnt be chuffed either especially if he then went rather than staying to support the squad with perhaps a couple of days break in the UK somewhere. I guess we need to trust Wayne on this - we will see the effect it has 

On 20/02/2022 at 08:38, DRBee said:

A rash challenge to be sure, but the reason its so bad for us is that we will miss Lawrence's skills

for 3 matches. This incident doesn't take away the good things he has done this season.

He might just have cost us staying up.

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

8 hours ago, CBRammette said:

I wouldnt be chuffed either especially if he then went rather than staying to support the squad with perhaps a couple of days break in the UK somewhere. I guess we need to trust Wayne on this - we will see the effect it has 

53 minutes ago, TimRam said:

He might just have cost us staying up.

Blimey, was he to blame for Covid 19 and the assassination of Kennedy too?! ?

Perhaps coming back fresher after a break, and seeing how much we missed him, knowing he should have been on the pitch, will motivate him to try harder after his ban! You know a bit like making him captain encouraged his play. #COYR

Edited by RoyMac5