Captain Tom Lawrence

RoyMac5

37 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Don't know. I think Page used to manage him in Wales u21. Something must have happened.

page took over under 21 in 2017 Tom was in seniors by 2014 .

there was rumor's of a rift when he was not picked for wales since page took over from Giggs

Edited by OUTSIDER

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Reports in Scottish papers say that Celtic and Rangers want Lawrence. Could he wait till Tuesday in case we can offer him something?

Might be a good move for him. Won't get high wages but will get to have a go at European football. Could help him get back in the Wales picture. If its that or a middling championship side I can see the appeal. Will ultimately come down to wages though.

On the one hand, he'd get hacked a lot. On the other, he'd probably be getting 20+ goals in the league.

4 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Reports in Scottish papers say that Celtic and Rangers want Lawrence. Could he wait till Tuesday in case we can offer him something?

We'll offer him nowt, His wage is far too much if reports on here are to be believed, Thanks for the effort Tom ?‍♀️

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Might be a good move for him. Won't get high wages but will get to have a go at European football. Could help him get back in the Wales picture. If its that or a middling championship side I can see the appeal. Will ultimately come down to wages though.

On the one hand, he'd get hacked a lot. On the other, he'd probably be getting 20+ goals in the league.

Wont get high wages here either. At least he's in with a chance of winning something if goes to either of those two rather than languishing in league one with us

13 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I doubt he'll re-sign with us. I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does.

It would certainly be very unusual in this day an age. I could understand Davies for turning down more dough as he’s earned his money from years at the higher levels but Tom I doubt can be expected to give up a couple of years of good wonga for loyalty.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Celtic would be an incredible move for him if that is genuine interest. Whilst I would love him to stay, he would be a fool to turn down that opportunity. 

He has the ability and the time left to go up there earn legendary status.

Plus the money would be better. 

You never liked him, we know.

Watch him deny it.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I doubt he'll re-sign with us. I'd be pleasantly surprised if he does.

I think he'd be fantastic in League one and think he has really redeemed himself after previous events. Would love him to stay, but cant see it happening either

59 minutes ago, David said:

I always liked him. Even got 10 printed on me shorts this year, so stick that in ya pipe.

Yeah but there was XL printed after it.

Edited by Boycie
Arh feck, Rynny beat me to it