Captain Tom Lawrence

RoyMac5

On 06/06/2022 at 18:15, SirBrian said:

How can you trust Tom under pressure, for he appears not to have grown up, reminds me of a child throwing his rattle out of the pram with his stupid bookings and red cards, for the World Cup he would be a liability, any quality defender would have him sent off within the first 10 mins.

Looks like Tom is going to Rangers , he did score some great goals. I will be interested to see him play in front of 45,000 on the Glasgow derby. That will be pressure.

Had his moments, and yes I'd liked to have seen him in L1 but clearly his wage demands were way too high.  If he does go to Rangers, then fair play but their fans won't tolerate the inconsistencies he's shown with us.  Sure he'll enjoy playing in front of 3000 Ross County or Livingstone fans on a cold rainy night in November. 

2 hours ago, alram said:

had talent but needs to grow up and showed disrespect / bone headedness throughout his time here, summed up finally by that Kirchner photo

no loss

Tom Lawrence is quality, yes he might be inconsistent but he scores goals of course he'll be a loss

Excellent for us last year and we'll miss his quality (assuming that he goes) but he was always likely to be able to attract offers that were well beyond what we can realistically afford. Any chance of him still being here this season was always the longest of long shots. If he goes then I wish him well.