Curtis Davies Manager - League 1 ?

NottsRammy

I know i know .

No experience whats so ever , butttttttttttt cant help feel there is a sensible young bloke who commands respect and would do things quietly and rightly ( a bit like Nigel son of god Clough ) .

Would a complete reset in the division below be such a bad thing lets clear out all the bloody lot .The chairman who has got us into this pickle, get rid of rooney , and most of the players who quite frankly are not good enough .

My gut is saying Davies is going to become an excellent young manager and he wants to stay at the club .Sometimes when your at the bottom , it might not seem as bad as it is and who knows the EFL and their major player ( steve im going to get morris gibson ) might be doing us a real favour in the long term . 

Most rookie managers fail. Failure next season could see us drop into League 2. IMO, it is not a time for an inexperienced manager.

That said, I think Curtis is a real credit to the club and my gut feeling is that he'll make a very good manager.

I still think a rookie is a terrible idea, but if that's where we go, Curtis would be the best option...and instantly have a huge amount of support and good will.