Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

4 minutes ago, Miggins said:

£200 million put in by Mel plus money for the stadium. Where one earth did that money go? I don't understand the details of our finances, @Sparkle, but I don't understand how we ended up in so much catastrophic debt.

Wages and transfers in. Ave player on £10-£30k  a week, spend £4m a piece on Johnson and Anya transfers et al.  Don't take long to burn. 

2 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

The 80 million is not exaggerated it was valued independently by a international agency with experience of valuing stadia. The ground is rented for 3million a year which is way below the market rate so virtually no chance of a renegotiation 

That’s right. The EFL valued it at a lower figure, but their surveyor didn’t bother to visit Pride Park, he did his valuation via google.?

9 minutes ago, KBB said:

As long as the club survives (doesn't go into liquidation) we will be in league 1. If we have worst case scenarios of double relegation loads of points off and everyone sold who can be it will be a 10 year+ reset.

We will not simply walk back up the leagues. It won't happen. Think of clubs who went down a stayed down.

For me there is nothing else at the moment that matters but making sure the club survives. Nothing more. Make sure we have Derby county for the short, medium and long term.

It took Luton 10 years to come back from the conference having been in the championship. I think they got 40 points deducted for various misdemeanours. They have loyal fans and a history but they are far removed from the mighty Rams .. if they can do it we blooming can ! 

I am guessing we will get -  4 on top of the 12 for this season and will start next season with other penalties anywhere from -3 to minus 9. I dream of heroics and surviving this season but it would be a greater feat than Leicester winning the prem and would re write football history. I do believe though, that we have the fans, the history and the will to go no lower than league 1.

I think once the debt situation and cost of using the ground is resolved reasonably then someone somewhere will buy our great club. I can’t believe the EFL have enough on us to get us out of the football league  but boy oh boy have we got a battle on. 

3 minutes ago, jono said:

I think once the debt situation and cost of using the ground is resolved reasonably then someone somewhere will buy our great club. I can’t believe the EFL have enough on us to get us out of the football league  but boy oh boy have we got a battle on. 

They can only expel us if we don't fulfil fixtures or get liquidated. 

16 minutes ago, winktheram said:

Wages and transfers in. Ave player on £10-£30k  a week, spend £4m a piece on Johnson and Anya transfers et al.  Don't take long to burn. 

Take into account money coming into the club. 130 -150 million in external revenue during his tenure and also another 60 million in fees for players / managers.  If he's put in 200 million, he must be papering the walls with it.

12 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Could easily have done just that mate, but all the information is hidden from view.... 

Live footage from the Mel and administrators meeting.

Administrators: So Mel what’s the status of the stadium?

Mel: image.gif.ba8daea43de4dc5d49d3f7eda106b4b8.gif

Edited by Ramarena

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Take into account money coming into the club. 130 -150 million in external revenue during his tenure and also another 60 million in fees for players / managers.  If he's put in 200 million, he must be papering the walls with it.

Purchase price of club plus 5 years losses of 13m plus stadium plus further write offs of players who we paid for and will be worth nowt plus stadium purchase? 

I can see it. 

I don’t see why that Niall lad from 1D can’t get his 41.3 million Twitter followers to donate £1.21 each to clear the debt. If they could stretch to a couple of quid it might fund a transfer war chest to mount an assault on promotion. 

This is the impact this is having on my mental health

1 minute ago, Orphanram said:

I don’t see why that Niall lad from 1D can’t get his 41.3 million Twitter followers to donate £1.21 each to clear the debt. If they could stretch to a couple of quid it might fund a transfer war chest to mount an assault on promotion. 

This is the impact this is having on my mental health

That would be sensational. Imagine a load of tween girls sprinting to their exasperated parents asking for a couple of quid to donate to Derby County.