Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

I am not desperate to believe the worst that sensationalist hacks come up with as you put it,some on here only want to read positive journalistic comments and dismiss anything negative as false.JP is only reporting on the information he is given from the club unless of course Cocu told him personally that he had taken a reduced payoff which i very much doubt he did

Not one person is dismissing everything negative as false, pretending that the club is in a good state or that its finances have been well managed.

There are a number of posters who've calmly analysed the content of the articles and looked into what the figures might actually refer to.

I just find it weird when people take everything written that's negative at face value, but don't allow the same courtesy in respect to the less alarmist articles and analysis.

4 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Not one person is dismissing everything negative as false, pretending that the club is in a good state or that its finances have been well managed.

There are a number of posters who've calmly analysed the content of the articles and looked into what the figures might actually refer to.

I just find it weird when people take everything written that's negative at face value, but don't allow the same courtesy in respect to the less alarmist articles and analysis.

I don't take anything that's written as negative at face value,neither do i take anything that is written positive at face value,there is only one person who can reveal the truth but at the moment the silence emanating from PP is deafening. Believe nothing,trust no one

11 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

I don't take anything that's written as negative at face value,neither do i take anything that is written positive at face value,there is only one person who can reveal the truth but at the moment the silence emanating from PP is deafening. Believe nothing,trust no one

Well, a few days ago we had a statement expressing disappointment at the way the season went. Plus we've had Mel saying that he will continue to fund the players wages. How much more we can expect to hear via the official DCFC website is debateable. 

3 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Derby County + Pride Park for £30m, half the debts, with MM paying off the other half, seems a good deal. The training ground has always been rented as I understand so that's a separate issue.

So you think the club is a good deal at £60m?

2 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

But with £30m of debt remaining?

No. £60m debt, I pay off £30m, MM pays off £30m. I pay MM £1 for DC + PP. Value my shares in DC + PP at £30m, no debts. I own 100% of DC + PP. Rent training ground as has always been the case I believe.

9 minutes ago, derby8 said:

No. £60m debt, I pay off £30m, MM pays off £30m. I pay MM £1 for DC + PP. Value my shares in DC + PP at £30m, no debts. I own 100% of DC + PP. Rent training ground as has always been the case I believe.

I thought you meant that you'd pay £30m for the club and take over half the debts.

1 hour ago, Barney1991 said:

So in these debts he’s expecting someone else to pay keogh off cocu and his team off which he sacked. Even for that I’d tell him duck off. Mels going to have to take on some of the debt himself which he will not want to do and to top it off the new owners could end up taking all this debt on and we still don’t know when crowds will be back so will get no income 

I think all Mel will leave is rubble Barney.

47 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Get on with it then mate ?

Starting point would be harder but may end up there. More due diligence required esp on £60m debt. There's 20+17.5+8+2.3=47.8 itemised and a balancing figure 12.2. However, there's season tickets and other tickets paid for in advance but value not yet received to bring into play, that potentially puts the real debt higher. Need to know more about that via projections for 21/22, 22/23, etc.

But there could be a good deal to be had.

5 minutes ago, derby8 said:

Starting point would be harder but may end up there. More due diligence required esp on £60m debt. There's 20+17.5+8+2.3=47.8 itemised and a balancing figure 12.2. However, there's season tickets and other tickets paid for in advance but value not yet received to bring into play, that potentially puts the real debt higher. Need to know more about that via projections for 21/22, 22/23, etc.

Mel was quoted as saying £60m worst case, so I'm not sure how you've concluded it could be higher than that figure.

1 hour ago, derby8 said:

Derby County + Pride Park for £30m, half the debts, with MM paying off the other half, seems a good deal. The training ground has always been rented as I understand so that's a separate issue.

Throw in the corner flag and we have a deal ? 

Oh, wait. I'll have to find some people to stump up the cash.

39 minutes ago, derby8 said:

How much of the debt is monies owing to Mel ? 

12 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

So, if we owe Cocu & staff 8m add HMRC 20m add 30m loans total owed 58m. If Mel decided to pay that all off himself so the club had no debt how much is DCFC worth including Pride Park and the training ground? 

No way we owe PC and co 8 mill , thought the loan was 17.5 mill even on the Fail figures ? 
If the stadium has a valuation of 80 mill and the turnover with fans in the ground a very attractive proposition. DCFC have only ever leased the training ground however the mere fact that we have one that a new owner doesn’t have to build again is another plus .