Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

This makes sence.

Paul Harrison

@CommPropertyLaw

·

8m

Replying to

@ramswriter

This is just a tidying up process at Companies House. The Rams Investment loan was paid off when refinanced to MSD and taken off at Land Registry. This is not a recent transaction and happened well before admin.

17 minutes ago, taggy180 said:

Basically is this without all the exaggerations like demanded, staggering, armageddon....

Derby: "can we bring any players in during Jan?"

EFL: "you'll need to show us you have the funds to pay everyone for the rest of the season."

Derby: "seems reasonable."

The latest rumour is that the efl are complaning about the size of derbys wage bill.

The efl being desperate to relegate the club in my opinion, are seeking to cause trouble. 

Our wage bill surprisingly given efls own restrictions on the amount that can be spent on wages is not high.

Once again parachute payment clubs are getting away with things in the eyes of the efl.

The only way to lower wages still further would be to sell any remaining quality in the squad in January and guarantee the club doesn't survive, especially given the transfer embargo and the restrictriction on salaries that can be paid for free transfers joining the club.

The club couldn't for example go to market and bring in the absolutely required quality striker to save the club.

Under Rooneys current management I'm certain we would be a top 5 team, if it was possible to bring in a quality striker. A 15 goals a season striker like Matěj Vydra was for us.

Screenshot_20211017-095659_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Oldben
Added more content

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Basically is this without all the exaggerations like demanded, staggering, armageddon....

Derby: "can we bring any players in during Jan?"

EFL: "you'll need to show us you have the funds to pay everyone for the rest of the season."

Derby: "seems reasonable."

Of course the EFL want to know that the club will survive. They should also know that will be in the main dependant if a buyer taking us over after passing the EFLs test where they can check that money is available and a new buyer will not catch them out like the one they passed buying Wigan. Nixon on the other hand is also just stating the b***** obvious. His next article will be about tomorrow might be Monday.

Isn't the whole point of being in administration a sure and factual sign that said company doesn't have enough money to continue (for very long), and doesn't have  anyone available to make up the shortfall without additional funding/buy out?

Isn't our entire survival down to being bought out?

Why would they expect DCFC to have "enough funds" at this stage.  How TF does that work?  Surely if we did, there'd be no need for administration?  

Final question... or am I just being thick?  ?‍♂️

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Isn't the whole point of being in administration a sure and factual sign that said company doesn't have enough money to continue (for very long), and doesn't have  anyone available to make up the shortfall without additional funding/buy out?

Isn't our entire survival down to being bought out?

Why would they expect DCFC to have "enough funds" at this stage.  How TF does that work?  Surely if we did, there'd be no need for administration?  

Final question... or am I just being thick?  ?‍♂️

Nope!...if Rick Parry had posted this then i'd say he's just being thick

So they're claiming the wage bill (including tax, NICS etc I assume) will be £13.5M until the end of the season? That's 9 months, which would mean the annual wage bill is now £18M - and they think THAT is "staggering" for a Championship club with a turnover in normal times of around £30M????

Have they looked at other teams wage bills? £18M p.a would put us comfortably in the bottom half, and 60% of turnover would probably put us in the bottom 6 for wages/turnover ratio.

What a load of tosh!

9 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Is there any prerequisite from other clubs that have entered administration, for demanding to see the funds to pay the wages until the end of the season?

Not that I'm aware of. It's standard for prospective new owners, as part of the EFL approval process, but it's utterly irrelevant for a club in Administration. If this is true, it smacks of the EFL trying to drive the club into oblivion : what are they going to do? Withdraw our Golden Share because we need more funds to finish the season? They've already screwed the integrity of the competition, why are they trying to destroy it, and DCFC, completely? 

4 hours ago, Crewton said:

So they're claiming the wage bill (including tax, NICS etc I assume) will be £13.5M until the end of the season? That's 9 months, which would mean the annual wage bill is now £18M - and they think THAT is "staggering" for a Championship club with a turnover in normal times of around £30M????

Have they looked at other teams wage bills? £18M p.a would put us comfortably in the bottom half, and 60% of turnover would probably put us in the bottom 6 for wages/turnover ratio.

What a load of tosh!

There only seven months til end of season... so works out (if true)  at just shy of £24 million  Two million a month would seem very toppy to me.. given we have six players capped at £4,500 per month and only a squad of 23 players, including Ebosele, Watson, Stretton  and Williams who won't be on much either. It's not as if most of the others are superstars either apart from Mr Rooney himself of course and his wages are paid by 32red.