Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

20 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

The wum is back 

No the truth. Morris attempted to run roughshod over everything. The drone to check on training, sacking Keogh but not Lawrence because it saved him money, delaying at every turn to cover for his 'accountancy' shenanigans, and to leave Derby in this state.

On 11/10/2021 at 09:57, cosmic said:

Is that why you've not changed your avatar? Think you're the only fan left who would say "Mel..what a guy" without any shred of sarcasm.

I do not know how to change  my avatar, Cosmic. If Mel is prepared to write off £100 million of debt, I will wait for ALL the relevant information to come out. I have been a Rams fan for over 50 years. We will have a good idea by the end of January. No problem to me if I am the last fan to wait for a final summing up. Someone had to do it. COYR

10 minutes ago, Rampage said:

I do not know how to change  my avatar, Cosmic. If Mel is prepared to write off £100 million of debt, I will wait for ALL the relevant information to come out. I have been a Rams fan for over 50 years. We will have a good idea by the end of January. No problem to me if I am the last fan to wait for a final summing up. Someone had to do it. COYR

Rampage… what a guy!

1 hour ago, duncanjwitham said:

I don’t see how that can possibly be true, no one would pay it. But if 7 parties have paid £5m each to have a look, we’ve pretty much cleared half the debts already ?.

Though I heard in one interview they "just" had to show a bank account with 5 million in it. Unfortunately I am slightly short of that 

5 hours ago, Gaspode said:

The NDA will involve not disclosing details of the club that have been shared with him - nothing to do with him stating whether he's interested or not.....

A key point many will need to understand. The NDA will preclude the interested parties from revealing any of the confidential data given to them which is NOT already available in the public domain.

Should the interested party not wish to proceed with the application to buy the club or they simply get outbid, they will still not be permitted to revealing any of the information they have seen. I imagine this will be around 10-20 years in length.

Revealing that you’re interested in bidding, revealing what your intentions as an owner would be, revealing what price you want to pay (not that I expect anyone will) are all things that any bidder would probably be allowed to come public with. I imagine we will never get an official announcement what % in the £ the HMRC will get but I think this will be leaked somewhere eventually and or Nixon/Percy will pretend they have the information when they don’t.

So Appleby can certainly reveal his interest, who his consortium is, what his plans are, he could even say that they have seen all the finance figures and it doesn’t scare them and they will be proceeding with the bid. If they own the club they can certainly reveal that all debts are cleared, the stadium and training ground is there’s bit there will be a lot of information NEVER made public although the accounts once released may give some smart people an idea.

I sign NDA’s on behalf of my company on a weekly basis. We design stuff and ask people to make the stuff for us. I don’t want these companies sharing these drawings with other companies but I could certainly tell you who I’ve sent drawings to and I wouldn’t be breaking any NDA.

Hope this helps folk.

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

Glad you raised this. If the admins are successful in finding a buyer and sorting out HMRC and the dreaded efl, then surely it will dawn on the anti-Mel brigade that his agreement to waive his mountain of ‘soft loans’ was our salvation. 

well, maybe not 

A more interesting question is how the loans are waived. Because we know from the Samuelson documentary that after a sale, he could waive part of his loans periodically, and give us a massive FFP boost. I’m guessing the admins will not be pursuing that line, but let’s see 

PS if you have a son, daughter, niece or a nephew, they will be able to show you how to change your avatar 

4 hours ago, I know nuffin said:

Though I heard in one interview they "just" had to show a bank account with 5 million in it. Unfortunately I am slightly short of that 

A bit like if your proof of good financial standing is currently tied up in property, you could “show” a picture of that, couldn’t you?