Get him gone.

Rev

1 minute ago, Spanish said:

daily league tables to the general public for all businesses?

a football style fan base for all businesses?

Football is the least results-based business I can think of.

If you're poo in football, you get relegated and have another go. If you don't please the paying customer, they keep coming back.

None of that happens in the real world.

19 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

In the last 18 months I think it is fair to say the sizeable majority on this board at some stage thought Cocu was great thought Rooney was a great signing and then thought he was managing well. Oh not forgetting Mel was adored to begin with. One thing for sure in football the supporters always turn against their own sooner or later. 

I still rate Mac.

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Football is the least results-based business I can think of.

If you're poo in football, you get relegated and have another go. If you don't please the paying customer, they keep coming back.

None of that happens in the real world.

the response context is in @Eatonrampost.

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

Getting loans is  a key part of all clubs plans in the championship. Lampard got good ones, Rooney  has not 

Was it Lampard that got good ones though or Jodi really knowing how well he coached youngsters.  He's free now isnt he? Unfinished business?

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Was it Lampard that got good ones though or Jodi really knowing how well he coached youngsters.  He's free now isnt he? Unfinished business?

I liked Jody, but I got the sense that he preferred being an assistant, and didn't want all the hassle and bs that comes with being a manager. Plus he'd be yet another first timer; I think the next appointment needs to have some managerial experience. Like a lot of people though I rate Jody. Never say never.

2 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

I liked Jody, but I got the sense that he preferred being an assistant, and didn't want all the hassle and bs that comes with being a manager. Plus he'd be yet another first timer; I think the next appointment needs to have some managerial experience. Like a lot of people though I rate Jody. Never say never.

Not another rookie manager I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, BondJovi said:

I am tired of the argument, but fans think Rooney has it tough but fail to acknowledge all the issues Cocu had to face. We were long overdue a few lesser seasons whilst we restructured the team. His first preseason, he joined late and we were in America in bloody hurricane season or whatever it was. A total waste of time! It was catch up from then.

Neither manager has been in conditions to enable them to do their job to the best of their abilities. Both could have done better, but I stand by my original post and signing Rooney was at odds with everything the club was supposedly aiming to do. 

It stems from Mel.

Oh I agree with that 

both have had adversity to deal with and both Retrospectively were bad appointments.

I still feel a more seasoned manager who knows this league would have us in a more mid table mediocrity position right now ... I wanted McCarthy ... but he’s not glam enough for us as a club or fans ... supposedly 

but we can’t change things now 

is what it is ... I fear for our short to medium term future to be quite honest 

Edited by NottsRam77

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Hi previous tweet on Derby said we were going to sign Mancienne. I think he follows a couple fake 'ITK' accounts and copies them hoping to 'break the news'

Don't think he is even a real reporter. I've seen loads of tweets from him that was complete bs.