Get him gone.

Rev

50 minutes ago, Rev said:

Sorry Wayne, your time is up.

Mac III, IIII, VI I don't care which version we call on, just get it done.

3 games to go, one experienced manager on the payroll, no point him sitting in the stands watching the useless spud-headed Scouser take us down.

The players are taking us down.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

The players are taking us down.

You’ll make yourself look silly if you carry this nonsense on Roy, you’re defending the indefensible. Rooney’s out of his depth and there’s no two ways about it. 

I’d have loved it if it worked out for him but I’m afraid he is to managing us what King Herod was to baby sitting. 

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

You’ll make yourself look silly if you carry this nonsense on Roy, you’re defending the indefensible. Rooney’s out of his depth and there’s no two ways about it. 

I’d have loved it if it worked out for him but I’m afraid he is to managing us what King Herod was to baby sitting. 

I don't care if Rooney is out of his depth. What depth are the players in? That is nearly the same players who put in halfway decent performances in the last two matches. Don't tell me I'm being silly just to try and re-enforce your agenda!

Just now, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I would agree but if someone told you that Ashley Cole and Rooney would play for the Rams, what would you say to them ? 

Chris Wilder has his head screwed on, he isn't looking for a last payday. We're a basket case, he'll steer clear. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don't care if Rooney is out of his depth. What depth are the players in? That is nearly the same players who put in halfway decent performances in the last two matches. Don't tell me I'm being silly just to try and re-enforce your agenda!

"I don't care if Rooney is out of his depth" you make yourself look silly with comments like this 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And we still didn’t win 

the players arnt good enough plain and simple 

I also question how much they really want it to ... 10 players won’t be here next season 

how much do they actually give a crap ... I mean really .. when t comes to showing Desire to keep the ball out of our net, or to make that extra king busting run to get into the box 

the results tell their own story 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I have no agenda, grow up FFS,  I was pro Rooney from the off, I’m gutted for him it’s not worked out but it’s as plain as the nose on your face he is not doing the business and doesn’t deserve to keep his job. We’re toss and he has to carry the can.