Get him gone.

Rev

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

And we still didn’t win 

the players arnt good enough plain and simple 

I also question how much they really want it to ... 10 players won’t be here next season 

But oddly if you had to say who looked to be putting effort (if not ability) in tonight it was Clarke, Eddy, Roberts (slightly less so).

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

I have no agenda, grow up FFS,  I was pro Rooney from the off, I’m gutted for him it’s not worked out but it’s as plain as the nose on your face he is not doing the business and doesn’t deserve to keep his job. We’re toss and he has to carry the can.

He has to carry the can for the talentless bunch out on the pitch tonight? You grow up. 

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Nothing at all from the Club since the game finished. Something must be happening...

Took them a while to do the post-match after the Blackburn game as well. Probably a combination of them wanting things to settled down a little and, hopefully, some serious talks happening in the changing room.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

But oddly if you had to say who looked to be putting effort (if not ability) in tonight it was Clarke, Eddy, Roberts (slightly less so).

I think simply Clarke is just our best player in the main .. so it probably looks that way 

don’t get me wrong he ain’t anything special but he’s the best of a crap lot 

I mean .. the competition isn’t exactly fierce for our best player 

6 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

think simply Clarke is just our best player in the main .. so it probably looks that way 

don’t get me wrong he ain’t anything special but he’s the best of a crap lot 

I mean .. the competition isn’t exactly fierce for our best player 

He's very consistent, a good defender, always puts 100 percent in. A good professional all round, he doesn't deserve to be in this shambles of a team