Get him gone.

Rev

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Football is the least results-based business I can think of.

If you're poo in football, you get relegated and have another go. If you don't please the paying customer, they keep coming back.

None of that happens in the real world.

Plus, as a manager, if you're poo, you get sacked, And usually given a load of money.

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Football is the least results-based business I can think of.

If you're poo in football, you get relegated and have another go. If you don't please the paying customer, they keep coming back.

None of that happens in the real world.

Other than Chief Executives of big companies, that fail, get big pay offs and then turn up doing exactly the same as Chief Executive at other companies...

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

You don't think Wazza is the man to get us out of this mess then???

I never wanted him to be manager in the first place. I'd put McClaren in charge for the last 3 games then have a re-think where we go from there, depending on what league we're in. Hopefully McClaren can get us across the line to safety.

4 minutes ago, SecretDave said:

I never wanted him to be manager in the first place. I'd put McClaren in charge for the last 3 games then have a re-think where we go from there, depending on what league we're in. Hopefully McClaren can get us across the line to safety.

I am a big fan of Mac and would have been happy to see him put in charge for the rest of the season when Cocu went. Think things are too far gone for him to save us now unfortunately....

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I am a big fan of Mac and would have been happy to see him put in charge for the rest of the season when Cocu went. Think things are too far gone for him to save us now unfortunately....

We definitely should have gone for him when Cocu left. You never know, he might give us that little new manager bounce to save us. A win and a draw could well put us across the line.

1 minute ago, SecretDave said:

We definitely should have gone for him when Cocu left. You never know, he might give us that little new manager bounce to save us. A win and a draw could well put us across the line.

A win and a draw doesn't sound a lot.....but it's like climbing Mount Everest blindfolded with a fridge on your back when seeing our record in the last 12 games, just 1 win and how we have been performing, culminating in that poo show last night. Both Brum and Wendies are playing better, want it more and are fighting to stay up. It seems someone is motivating them and they look a team on the pitch. We look 11 individuals who are exhausted, demotivated and have given up....

2 minutes ago, SparxTheRam said:

I think we should form our own league with just us in it so we can't be relegated and will be champions every year 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

We would probably lose to ourselves....

Be interesting to see if we could score a goal with no opposition in front of us.

I mean, after all, you have to shoot - on target aswell.

4 minutes ago, Sheikh n Bake said:

Screenshot_20210421-121009_Twitter.jpg

Do not take much notice of this the guy that has posted it quite often posts stuff like this never comes back to it and changes his user name and account often apparently. 

Edited by Rambalin

He isn't going to leave. Unfortunately, having my rational head-on we are in talks with the EFL regarding a takeover, Morris won't want us seeing us go down as a fan but why waste his own money now when he can potentially get rid of the club altogether. 

We are down, unless Rotherham literally fall to bits and same for Sheffield Wednesday, both very doubtful 

2 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

He isn't going to leave. Unfortunately, having my rational head-on we are in talks with the EFL regarding a takeover, Morris won't want us seeing us go down as a fan but why waste his own money now when he can potentially get rid of the club altogether. 

We are down, unless Rotherham literally fall to bits and same for Sheffield Wednesday, both very doubtful 

Agree unfortunately....

16 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Will this new bloke still want us if we are in the 3rd division?

you would think the contract to buy would be predicated on EFL approval and league status, if relegated it provides a veto or a price reduction

40 minutes ago, Spanish said:

you would think the contract to buy would be predicated on EFL approval and league status, if relegated it provides a veto or a price reduction

Either way, it's going to cost Mel Morris duck loads. He'll either have to sell at a cut price or be saddled with a club he doesn't want.