Get him gone.

Rev

I can't see anything changing manager-wise before the end of the season, and I've resigned myself to the fact that we're going down. I didn't believe we would until last night, but I watched a bunch of players who were shot to pieces and simply didn't care enough. If the players cannot rouse themselves to put up a fight in what was such an important game, then there's no reason to expect another point out of this season. 

The joy of football though means we will all go into the Birmingham game hoping to win, and who knows? 

Anyway, on Rooney, his remit was to keep up us, so if he does, he deserves another season on the caveat Rosenior, Walker and maybe Given go and he's allowed to bring in his own team who he knows and trusts and who hopefully can bring some experience. 

If we get relegated, he will have failed in his remit and so should be sacked. 

The players here must take a huge amount of responsibility though; I could count on one hand players from the current squad I'd want to see play regularly for Derby next season (and one of them's a loanee, so no chance!)

15 hours ago, S8TY said:

Get rid of Rooney and coaching staff now ...appoint someone like Wilder or Howe and tell them keep us up and reward them with a big bonus and can have the job if you want it next season ...a change is needed now!

That tonight was embarrassing weak pathetic rubbish ....

Would they come to us in league one?

both last jobs were premiership and probably still carry quite high stock... certainly more so than a basket case of a league one club no matter how “premiership standard” our accademy, stadium and facilities are

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Would they come to us in league one?

both last jobs were premiership and probably still carry quite high stock... certainly more so than a basket case of a league one club no matter how “premiership standard” our accademy, stadium and facilities are

Mourinho is out of work