Get him gone.

Rev

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

We have another lifeline, staying up is massive. 

Please get Rooney out the picture and give Mac a free-hand to try and get us over the line. 

Completely agree, we've been handed a lifeline and I don't want to see it wasted on Rooney and rest of the shambolic coaching set up

Id happily give it mac for the next 3 games and if its too late at least go down with a bit of a fight 

2 hours ago, thelovebelow said:

Barry the ram? 

Nope. Although I do wish I hadn’t said a single thing. People here are so quick to laugh at you. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. Just saying what I’ve heard.

4 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Nope. Although I do wish I hadn’t said a single thing. People here are so quick to laugh at you. If it happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t. Just saying what I’ve heard.

It’s good of you to share the information mate. We are all Rams fans and it’s good natured banter. Will be interesting to see what develops tomorrow. All I know is we need 100% for the next three games and if Wayne and Co can’t guarantee that, Mac needs to come in .

UTR

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

It’s good of you to share the information mate. We are all Rams fans and it’s good natured banter. Will be interesting to see what develops tomorrow. All I know is we need 100% for the next three games and if Wayne and Co can’t guarantee that, Mac needs to come in .

UTR

Thanks mate, just to clarify for everyone else when I say “my reputation”, I mean if I made some random stuff up or listened to any old rumour, I’d never be listened to again. 

if I ever post something, just know it’s from a valuable source. I hate rumours, especially when something as big as our future relies on it.

UTR

21 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

Thanks mate, just to clarify for everyone else when I say “my reputation”, I mean if I made some random stuff up or listened to any old rumour, I’d never be listened to again. 

if I ever post something, just know it’s from a valuable source. I hate rumours, especially when something as big as our future relies on it.

UTR

just a bit of fun bud, well it was on my front anyway ?

27 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

UTR

Hope the first part of the rumour is correct ie Wazza is gone but not the second ie LR the caretaker manager. Happy for Mac to take temporary charge or if not Wassall...

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Hope the first part of the rumour is correct ie Wazza is gone but not the second ie LR the caretaker manager. Happy for Mac to take temporary charge or if not Wassall...

I’ve not heard anything about who takes charge, only thing I heard was Wazza gone, announcement tomorrow. It would be such a Derby thing to then appoint LR. 

2 minutes ago, DazaDunn said:

I’ve not heard anything about who takes charge, only thing I heard was Wazza gone, announcement tomorrow. It would be such a Derby thing to then appoint LR. 

Oh I thought someone said that was being reported,  good then if that’s the case...

I couldn't see Mel sacking him if the takeover is still in the works.

Equally, if that's no longer the case, I couldn't see Mel wanting to pay the compensation himself.

Therefore, though I don't doubt the genuine reporting of the posters, I find it hard to believe that such a decision will be made before the end of the season and before the outcome of the proposed takeover is announced.

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I couldn't see Mel sacking him if the takeover is still in the works.

Equally, if that's no longer the case, I couldn't see Mel wanting to pay the compensation himself.

Therefore, though I don't doubt the genuine reporting of the posters, I find it hard to believe that such a decision will be made before the end of the season and before the outcome of the proposed takeover is announced.

Gardening leave rather than a sacking could be an option through until the end of the season possibly...

1 hour ago, DazaDunn said:

UTR

Don’t worry if it doesn’t happen you can make up 10,000 more things and for some reason some people still believe them (Barry the ram) but you only get 10,000 more, so use them wisely.