Bolton sellout.

On 12/03/2024 at 10:26, angieram said:

Every club has them. 

That's true. Even today we (BWFC) have a few idiots but attitudes towards them have changed substantially since Sharon Brittan saved us from oblivion and took over 4 years ago. The woman is dead set on us being a "community club" that attracts families and community groups so over 50 lifetime bans have been handed out to trouble-causing d******** so far. With more and more families coming to our home games and occasional "Community Days" where tickets cost a tenner for adults and much less for kids and other concessions (including away fans) nobody tolerates the idiots any more. Home games are like a village fete for the masses.

That said, the club can't ban idiots from going to away games, but for the most part our away support is big, vocal and peaceful - but there's always one with ego problems, isn't there?

Trying to convert my Dads OAP ticket to an Adult ticket to bring someone to the game, can you do this online would i need to ring up/go to the ticket office? Tried initially online but doesn’t appear to give me option to change the name on the match ticket. Don’t want to leave it empty if I can help it.

16 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Trying to convert my Dads OAP ticket to an Adult ticket to bring someone to the game, can you do this online would i need to ring up/go to the ticket office? Tried initially online but doesn’t appear to give me option to change the name on the match ticket. Don’t want to leave it empty if I can help it.

Have to do it via phone or in person at the TO.

It would be good to be able to do it online as well as being able to change seats to another stand when required.

32 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

You can do it on the match day at the ticket office.

3 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Tell your mate to wear a grey wig and advise only positive support and he/she gets the beer/food in at half time to make up the value of the ticket 🍻

On 12/03/2024 at 22:27, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What's the reasoning, any idea? 

The upper west stand corner is reserved for staff across the club and community trust, who get 2 x free STs. Previously they'd be left empty if not used, but now staff have to apply for their tickets (they're still free) and after a certain date those not applied for get released for sale. 

17 hours ago, Beetle said:

Tell your mate to wear a grey wig and advise only positive support and he/she gets the beer/food in at half time to make up the value of the ticket 🍻

Let’s be honest , we all have mates who are “ Massive Rams fans “, with plenty of money - who only turn up to games when there is a free ticket going or watch games on their dodgy stick . If they don’t put their hands in their pockets at some point we will never progress.

37 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Let’s be honest , we all have mates who are “ Massive Rams fans “, with plenty of money - who only turn up to games when there is a free ticket going or watch games on their dodgy stick . If they don’t put their hands in their pockets at some point we will never progress.

Always bugs me as if we slip into the playoffs and get to Wembley they'll be first on the phone for a ticket. I really hope if that happens we have categories for seat distribution based on tickets bought as well as memberships acquired as opposed to merely doing Season Tickets and then a free for all. 

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Yes, but @David does run this forum, so lay off him.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Come on you lot and snap up the last 271. Ive been waiting since this thread opened to post ‘Damn, I had thought i would go to this game’.

215 by my count.  Give it twenty more hours at that rate.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Come on you lot and snap up the last 271. Ive been waiting since this thread opened to post ‘Damn, I had thought i would go to this game’.

Just watched the news, and the M25 is closed (between J10/11) for the weekend - first time since it was opened. Sorry lads, can’t make it. Give Warne a boo for me 😂🐑

On 12/03/2024 at 12:29, ossieram said:

It maybe a bit harsh, but I get sick and tired of reading posts criticising our fans and asking for arrests or bans from people who have either never done anything wrong or are hypocrites.

I often read or hear people going on about the lack of atmosphere or comparing it to the intimidating atmosphere at the Baseball Ground,  yet they expect the people creating that atmosphere to be choirboys and not the lads who have been in the pub for a few hours who are the ones who really get the singing going.

I'm in D block and have dodged broken seats and bottles and am in no way calling for a return to the old days and have no problem with people being punished for breaking and throwing seats,  but it seems like we have some oversensitive souls who want people banned for bad language and not behaving in a proper manner.

They get way more praise than pelters mate! Loads on here, myself included, have talked about how good we've been most recently, home and away.