Bolton sellout.

3 hours ago, ram59 said:

I think that this photo shows where some of the original seats have been taken out.

It looks like a strip of about 3 seats immediately to the left of the south stand Rams fans, have been removed from top to bottom. 

I don't know whether the same has happened in the East stand.

17100798109667223945271416703779.jpg

Yep. Same on our side of the East stand. The gap is around 4/5 seats all together as there are 2 stewards sat level with each other and still more than a one seat gap in between them. Then you have the netting as well which normally reduces it even more. 
They don’t always use the nets as they didn’t on the South lower section v Port Vale, but most of the time they do. 

I dont get why we make such a big gap between home and away fans here. Some other stadiums have no gap, just a barrier and a line of stewards. We are hardly known for our violence these days 

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I dont get why we make such a big gap between home and away fans here. Some other stadiums have no gap, just a barrier and a line of stewards. We are hardly known for our violence these days 

I suspect if we sold out week in week out a solution would be found to add extra.

Once or twice a season, the powers that be probably think the cost outweighs the additional seating and likely some will miss out anyway (alongside the kudos of being able to confirm a game an "all ticket sell-out").

Edited by CBX1985

It’ll be partly due to the safety advisory board and the council only granting a safety certificate if there’s certain amount of distance for segregation or policing/stewarding there. 

5 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Extra seats added in the South and East stand today.

Could they be season ticket holders who can't make the match offering them to the club for resale?

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

Could they be season ticket holders who can't make the match offering them to the club for resale?

Can also be where ST holders have moved their seat to be with friends family that don't normally go, I did that from South Stand for PV game

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

325 left by my reckoning. 

I do think our segregation needs looking at though. When you see Arsenal on TV, for example, there is hardly any at all. But then you look at what happened at home to Birmingham…

Maybe if people weren’t k******** that would solve the problem! 

Tell me about it. Those blue noses pelted us in the South Stand with bottles, coins, ripped up seats and god knows what. Absolutely awful. Disgusting thugs. Many of them had no intention of watching the football. I'm all for a laugh and trading insults. Physically hurting people is definitely crossing the line. It's a shame because it will put off the club ever truly filling up the ground because of morons like them.

Edited by SSD

55 minutes ago, SSD said:

Tell me about it. Those blue noses pelted us in the South Stand with bottles, coins, ripped up seats and god knows what. Absolutely awful. Disgusting thugs. Many of them had no intention of watching the football. I'm all for a laugh and trading insults. Physically hurting people is definitely crossing the line. It's a shame because it will put off the club ever truly filling up the ground because of morons like them.

You ought to have seen some of our lot at Bristol Rovers! Every club has them. 

43 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Why are they not dealt with then? Grab them by the collar, ID them and remove their away memberships immediately, and ban them from pride park. Simple.

Yeah let's turn all the ground into one massive west stand.

I'm hardly a young pup, but still enjoy a bit of back and forth with opposition fans and sometimes have to remind myself that I'm 60 with aches in places that I never used to have.

But compared to the stuff we used to get up to,  the fans you want banning are angels and are just blowing off a bit of steam. Maybe they should all stay at home and play on their X boxes and leave the football to the flask and blanket brigade!

10 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Yeah let's turn all the ground into one massive west stand.

I'm hardly a young pup, but still enjoy a bit of back and forth with opposition fans and sometimes have to remind myself that I'm 60 with aches in places that I never used to have.

But compared to the stuff we used to get up to,  the fans you want banning are angels and are just blowing off a bit of steam. Maybe they should all stay at home and play on their X boxes and leave the football to the flask and blanket brigade!

Bit harsh mate.  (If you don't mind me saying!)

We all got up to stuff in the past, but that don't make it right/acceptable/civilised/considerate.

It's all well and good if everyone involved is up for it. 
But if said flying seats/coins/phlegm/rotten tomatoes etc rained down on 86 year old @oldfogeyram, and his 9 year old great grandson @you'veneverlivedsonram, they'd have every right to be a bit miffed, when all they did was to come out to enjoy the footy together before the former pops his Dutch footwear!

How would you react if someone shoved a banger (firework) in yer airbrick this evening? 
Or you had an egg smashed all over your brand spanking new Cortina windscreen when you come out for work tomorrow?
How about the fire brigade banging on your door at 11pm tonight, because "We've received a 999 call..."?

All jolly japes bitd.  None of them are life-threatening of course*, but they're still not what we want in this day and age, eh?

I doubt anyone expects sanitised conditions/behaviour/language at the match, but there has to be limits, and going back 4-5 decades is no way to move forwards!

Yours sincerely 
Nancy.
NEC Massiv.

*The Fire brigade may well argue that!  Fair enough!

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bit harsh mate.  (If you don't mind me saying!)

We all got up to stuff in the past, but that don't make it right/acceptable/civilised/considerate.

It's all well and good if everyone involved is up for it. 
But if said flying seats/coins/phlegm/rotten tomatoes etc rained down on 86 year old @oldfogeyram, and his 9 year old great grandson @you'veneverlivedsonram, they'd have every right to be a bit miffed, when all they did was to come out to enjoy the footy together before the former pops his Dutch footwear!

How would you react if someone shoved a banger (firework) in yer airbrick this evening? 
Or you had an egg smashed all over your brand spanking new Cortina windscreen when you come out for work tomorrow?
How about the fire brigade banging on your door at 11pm tonight, because "We've received a 999 call..."?

All jolly japes bitd.  None of them are life-threatening of course*, but they're still not what we want in this day and age, eh?

I doubt anyone expects sanitised conditions/behaviour/language at the match, but there has to be limits, and going back 4-5 decades is no way to move forwards!

Yours sincerely 
Nancy.
NEC Massiv.

*The Fire brigade may well argue that!  Fair enough!

It maybe a bit harsh, but I get sick and tired of reading posts criticising our fans and asking for arrests or bans from people who have either never done anything wrong or are hypocrites.

I often read or hear people going on about the lack of atmosphere or comparing it to the intimidating atmosphere at the Baseball Ground,  yet they expect the people creating that atmosphere to be choirboys and not the lads who have been in the pub for a few hours who are the ones who really get the singing going.

I'm in D block and have dodged broken seats and bottles and am in no way calling for a return to the old days and have no problem with people being punished for breaking and throwing seats,  but it seems like we have some oversensitive souls who want people banned for bad language and not behaving in a proper manner.

Just 250 left for Bolton now.

Here is what tickets we have left for our remaining home games.

Reading 3,987.

Blackpool 3,599.

Leyton Orient 4,696.

Carlisle 3,607.

Obviously if we get close to selling out these games there will be more  ( probably around a thousand) added to this figure.

6 hours ago, angieram said:

You ought to have seen some of our lot at Bristol Rovers! Every club has them. 

What happened, I was in the seated area but across towards the away terracing, never saw anything untowards but it seemed something might be going off further along the stand.