Bolton sellout.

5 hours ago, ossieram said:

the fans you want banning are angels and are just blowing off a bit of steam.

Really, so drug taking, throwing stuff that could cause injury and vandalism is just letting off steam? There are signs all around the pride park about such behaviour, yet nothing is done home or away when it happens? 

12 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

What happened, I was in the seated area but across towards the away terracing, never saw anything untowards but it seemed something might be going off further along the stand.

Blokes abusing the Bristol Rovers fans, chanting paedophile at them, picking on young kids, then crawling across the netting to get at them when WE scored our second. 

They were 7 or 8 stood in about 5 places, meaning the people behind them had to move as they couldn't see a thing.

At no point were these blokes watching the game. They were facing the opposition fans. They were just there looking for trouble.

I'm sorry but I sing all game, didn't grumble when the spillover fans fell on to me, but personal abuse like that is just too much. 

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

Blokes abusing the Bristol Rovers fans, chanting paedophile at them, picking on young kids, then crawling across the netting to get at them when WE scored our second. 

They were 7 or 8 stood in about 5 places, meaning the people behind them had to move as they couldn't see a thing.

At no point were these blokes watching the game. They were facing the opposition fans. They were just there looking for trouble.

I'm sorry but I sing all game, didn't grumble when the spillover fans fell on to me, but personal abuse like that is just too much. 

They think that they’re DCFC Ultras. Following a worrying trend. 

41 minutes ago, Simmo’s left foot said:

Really, so drug taking, throwing stuff that could cause injury and vandalism is just letting off steam? There are signs all around the pride park about such behaviour, yet nothing is done home or away when it happens? 

Very rare to see Derby fans vandalising things at PP and on the rare occasions things are thrown, it's normally returning what has been thrown. 

10 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What's the reasoning, any idea? 

Other than tickets are kept for walk ups, and people that can’t navigate on line., not really. However in the premier league i am sure the 5% rule for tickets to be available as walk ups still exists , I think. 

24 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I am guessing each new area needs a few more stewards so more planning and costs, so they make sure everything is (almost) sold before thinking of opening new ones

There is no new areas.

1 hour ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

I am guessing each new area needs a few more stewards so more planning and costs, so they make sure everything is (almost) sold before thinking of opening new ones

It's not walk ups, I believe, but non season ticket holders.  You can have an all ticket match, but don't think you are able to sell all seats in a ground as season tickets.

28 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

The drip-feeding of the last remaining tickets is in part a marketing ploy to make us think the tickets have almost gone so that fans will grab the last ones available “while they still can”. If they show all remaining tickets it removes the urgency to buy, and sales will slow down.

I bet you’re very good at conspiracy theories !