Bolton sellout.

Less than 1,500 tickets left for the home game v Bolton in eleven days time.

Looks like this could be a genuine sellout possibly the first since the Birmingham protest march game. 
Only 82 seats left in the South stand and 153 in the East stand.

In the next day or two presumably they will start to add the seats not normally on sale, mainly in the East stand which will probably add about another 1,000

Bolton have already sold their full allocation of just over 3,000.

Don’t quite know what happened earlier regarding the tickets for Bolton.

The four blocks in the East stand nearest the away fans went on sale briefly with about 300 tickets and when I looked a little while later they had gone, fairly sure they didn’t sell out that quickly.

Currently showing 1,382 tickets left.

Just now, Foreveram said:

Don’t quite know what happened earlier regarding the tickets for Bolton.

The four blocks in the East stand nearest the away fans went on sale briefly with about 300 tickets and when I looked a little while later they had gone, fairly sure they didn’t sell out that quickly.

Currently showing 1,382 tickets left.

David Clowes needs to sort that out. The ones who complain about more passionate fans taking those empty seats should be offered a free season ticket to move elsewhere. I'm guessing the number is fairly small. maybe a couple of dozen at most, The value to the club having a noisy SE Corner to complement the SS and SW Corner would be worth the one off expense.

4 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

David Clowes needs to sort that out. The ones who complain about more passionate fans taking those empty seats should be offered a free season ticket to move elsewhere. I'm guessing the number is fairly small. maybe a couple of dozen at most, The value to the club having a noisy SE Corner to complement the SS and SW Corner would be worth the one off expense.

When the tickets went on sale earlier, the two blocks nearest the away fans were for sale with the tag line, seating area only.

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

IMG_0220.png

I'm still getting events not found... then I tried a different route. Instead of clicking on "tickets & hospitality" I clicked on Teams, then fixtures and results and then scrolled down to the Carlisle game and was able to buy a ticket.

Weird.

2 hours ago, MadAmster said:

Just looked on the website and got this...

image.thumb.png.1642a65cefd352e1342d53906e54837b.png

I get that on Firefox but not Chrome. It's been like that since they changed the design a week or two back.