Bolton sellout.

53 minutes ago, angieram said:

I agree with you. In this electronic age, it would be easy to prioritise in terms of actual attendances (not the "I'm a lifelong fan but I don't go because of....."

If you can't get yourself to Pride Park, then surely the same excuses apply to Wembley?

Wasn't an issue previously that season ticket holders could buy multiple tickets, meaning they could get them for their mates who maybe never go to games.

But then the rest of the tickets were all put together, so someone who has been to multiple matches and lives in Cornwall is in the same priority as a person living in Derby with a fan id who hasn't been to a game for 3 years?

I think brave souls like me who go to a few away games in the home areas should get first dibs!

If we do go to Wembley this year again, can everyone pleased get drunk and/or coked up at Covent Garden by 10am please? Then our end of Wembley can resemble the morning after a party at home, where your mates all slept on the floor.

2 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Wasn't an issue previously that season ticket holders could buy multiple tickets, meaning they could get them for their mates who maybe never go to games.

But then the rest of the tickets were all put together, so someone who has been to multiple matches and lives in Cornwall is in the same priority as a person living in Derby with a fan id who hasn't been to a game for 3 years?

I think brave souls like me who go to a few away games in the home areas should get first dibs!

If we do go to Wembley this year again, can everyone pleased get drunk and/or coked up at Covent Garden by 10am please? Then our end of Wembley can resemble the morning after a party at home, where your mates all slept on the floor.

Mmm. Not sure why that would appeal to you. 😀

21 minutes ago, sage said:

I think it will be 31...something

I think it'll be in the lower 31s as well.

I believe hotels and airlines use the 1/20 rule that one in every 20 people that has paid won't come.  Surely 1/20 ST won't come be that for work, illness, death, holiday etc.  

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I agree with you. In this electronic age, it would be easy to prioritise in terms of actual attendances (not the "I'm a lifelong fan but I don't go because of....."

If you can't get yourself to Pride Park, then surely the same excuses apply to Wembley?

Did you get a D in geography Angie?

Like a dagger to my heart Angie 😭 

My REASONS for not being able to go to Pride Park regularly would remain if we had a trip to Wembley but are potentially easier to mitigate given the nature of such an occasion 😉 

I wouldn’t however begrudge someone who has been able to attend more frequently than myself a higher priority, it’s sort of common sense to me in that way.

I guess what I’m saying is, I agree with the sentiment and am hurt by the use of the word “excuses” 🤣 

5 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

f***. I got the Bentley serviced yesterday thinking it would be cash on the day. Another weekend where I will have to find something else to do 🐏

Rev her up.  I count 40 seats available two minutes ago.

10 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

f***. I got the Bentley serviced yesterday thinking it would be cash on the day. Another weekend where I will have to find something else to do 🐏

You'd need Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang to get from the South Coast to the Midlands this weekend with the M25 knackered.

13 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You’ll have to watch it in Spoons with ‘Arry Redknapp’

He’s buying as he had some luck on the gee gees.

Don’t agree Angie.  I was a ST holder for longer than most forum members ages, before I moved dahn sahf. I have a few disabilities now including having had three knee replacements (don’t ask). I live in east London and am a WHU ST holder because they are near and cheap. They also provide an excellent bus service for the elderly and disabled, drops me at the stadium.  Now if I could get to Derby easily (and cheaply) I would go, but I can’t. However to see my beloved team at Wembley I think I could crawl there.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

This from DD proves beyond doubt then that they do include season ticket sales in the attendance regardless of whether they attend or not unless he meant to say "should" rather than "will".

Not sure it does tbh. It was very full today