Bolton sellout.

30 minutes ago, nick_d said:

Pressing Ctrl and F5 keys (on a PC) will refresh your browser cache.

(In case Granny doesn't know how to suck eggs)

CTRL + F5 (on Chrome) only clears cache for the site/page you are on. I clear all my cache periodically and this is the 1st time I've had issues with a page/site due to caching issues.

On 05/03/2024 at 18:51, rammieib said:

Will we even have more than 30k to sell or will the segregation knock 4000 out?

It’s never been 34.000. With moving the away fans into the corner, it’s barely 32,000, especially when they take more seats away for some obscure reason. 

I believe the official ground capacity is 32,500, however, with swathes seats being covered over for segregation purposes I doubt if the maximum will ever be more than 31,500.

The highest Pride Park attendances have been approx. 34,000 for the England vs Mexico international and the Rams vs Rangers testimonial games which had very little, if any, segregation.

6 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I believe the official ground capacity is 32,500, however, with swathes seats being covered over for segregation purposes I doubt if the maximum will ever be more than 31,500.

The highest Pride Park attendances have been approx. 34,000 for the England vs Mexico international and the Rams vs Rangers testimonial games which had very little, if any, segregation.

There was an attendance of 32,211 versus Birmingham during the admin season.

16 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

I would love to know how many were at the Brighton play off game. When we won. The atmosphere was the best I can remember 

Yes great couple of days..bumped into the players and manager walking round Brighton town centre in the daytime...

We've had a smidgen over 33k in for Forest games, IIRC.

The official all seated capacity is 33597 - which we hit for England vs. Mexico in 2000. Weirdly, the EFL site lists us at just under 33k, wonder if the segregation changes have removed some? 

9 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

We've had a smidgen over 33k in for Forest games, IIRC.

The official all seated capacity is 33597 - which we hit for England vs. Mexico in 2000. Weirdly, the EFL site lists us at just under 33k, wonder if the segregation changes have removed some? 

33010, you do RC. We seem to have more seat loss due to segregation these days. Weird.

48 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Highest in 23/24 = 29,957

Higheet in 22/23 = 31,744

Highest since 2016 = 32,211 current capacity 

Highest since 2008 = 33,087, with next best 33,011, then 33,010 (9 times) capacity with away fans in the south stand

Leeds used to fill the south stand. They'd have brought more anorl....

When the away fans were in the south stand, there was only one line of segregation, now there are 2. Also if you look at the areas of segregation, not only are some seats blanked off, some of the original seats have been actually removed, so we have fewer actual seats in the ground compared with a few years ago.

We won’t be getting more than 31,000 with the current segregation, seat ‘rearrangement’. 
I remember discussions about building up the rest of the ground to the same height as the West Stand. The infrastructure is there. What would that give us? 40,000? Obviously no need until we’re back in the Prem.

I think that this photo shows where some of the original seats have been taken out.

It looks like a strip of about 3 seats immediately to the left of the south stand Rams fans, have been removed from top to bottom. 

I don't know whether the same has happened in the East stand.

17100798109667223945271416703779.jpg