Bolton sellout.

11 minutes ago, NOTSA74 said:

I get that on Firefox but not Chrome. It's been like that since they changed the design a week or two back.

I'm using Chrome...

Workaround is to go via the fixtures button and not the Tickets and hospitality button

1 hour ago, NOTSA74 said:

I get that on Firefox but not Chrome. It's been like that since they changed the design a week or two back.

You would think someone would test it before going live. 

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

You would think someone would test it before going live. 

I do have a bit of sympathy as you're never going to test enough to cover all browsers, versions and ad ons etc.

I've just done a bit more testing and my Firefox beta version (123) doesn't work but version 115 tried from our server in Dublin works fine.

8 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Just had a butcher's... currently 1422 tickets remaining. 

Trouble is we do this all the time then somehow a 27 k crowd is always anouced 😂,, I reckon they should announce attendance and tickets sold figures

3 hours ago, Archied said:

Trouble is we do this all the time then somehow a 27 k crowd is always anouced 😂,, I reckon they should announce attendance and tickets sold figures

We don’t though, we have had a couple just under 30k and a 28k+.

Only Portsmouth have bought the full allocation 3k.

We don’t normally sell the 4 blocks in the East stand nearest the away fans, now on sale ( including the 2 next to me ) adding another 400+.

Quite a few restricted view seats at the front of the stands are yet to go on sale but probably will in the next day or two.

Unless large numbers don’t turn up on the day, this will comfortably be our biggest crowd of the season.

4 hours ago, Archied said:

Lower Guthrie is a strange one . Always a big empty corner . 🤷🏻‍♂️

With regard to the "glitch" showing Events Not Found when using the "Tickets & Hospitality" button, the issue has been solved. DCFC IT suggesting restarting my laptop and if that didn't work, delete cookies/cache. Restart didn't help but deleting cookies/cache did and the button now works.

5 hours ago, MadAmster said:

With regard to the "glitch" showing Events Not Found when using the "Tickets & Hospitality" button, the issue has been solved. DCFC IT suggesting restarting my laptop and if that didn't work, delete cookies/cache. Restart didn't help but deleting cookies/cache did and the button now works.

When did @Boycie become DCFC IT?

On 07/03/2024 at 20:52, jimtastic56 said:

Lower Guthrie is a strange one . Always a big empty corner . 🤷🏻‍♂️

Was with granddaughter in there so she could ser better , but we got moved v port vale

we explained to the steward that me jumping up swearing  and granddaughter standing up to see game as she  not able to see to well (west sland lower) Others  fans kept complaining.. 

He still moved us ..

I'm only doing my job 🙄