Lincoln v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

37 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

If you dont like Derby you could always bugger off somewhere else.

How about f*** off! I love derby till i die i can take it both ways but i aint mardy about it! Only because im not just clappy clappy! I say it as it comes i used to sit at home and cry because i thought their way going to be no more derby county and have followed them for the 31 years  from day 1! Now i cant say they have been bad sorry for wanting more from my club then this! I see derby as a premier league team not just a boring league 1 team! You be happy clappy i will always support my club and i have literally fort for my club and should have my say so maybe you should do one and "buggar off" as i will have always done more for derby then you

6 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

How about f*** off! I love derby till i die i can take it both ways but i aint mardy about it! Only because im not just clappy clappy! I say it as it comes i used to sit at home and cry because i thought their way going to be no more derby county and have followed them for the 31 years  from day 1! Now i cant say they have been bad sorry for wanting more from my club then this! I see derby as a premier league team not just a boring league 1 team! You be happy clappy i will always support my club and i have literally fort for my club and should have my say so maybe you should do one and "buggar off" as i will have always done more for derby then you

IPiDWb5Q2cNr.gif

The fast lad up front, Taylor, has an interesting back story. Up until October 2021 he was playing in the deep depths of non league, level 10 from a possible 11, for Wroxham on loan from King's Lynn. He scored a load of goals, Peterborough sign him for £5k in January 2022.

He's then a reserve/bench player for them, scores once in about 20 sub appearances but still young and high potential, so gets a big money move to Luton a year later.

Goes out on loan this season to League Two Colchester scores 12 goals through to January. Recalled and moved up to League One and Lincoln. As already said, he absolutely rinsed Cashin for pace on multiple occasion. Lucky for us he didn't have his shooting boots on.

Another example off the highly successful Peterborough production line of trading up non league talent. 

8 hours ago, ram59 said:

What makes you think have picked their form back up?

Yes they won 1 nil, but had the same number of shots and shots on target against the bottom team of the league who had lost their previous 4 games, also the sky reporter didn't seem that impressed with them and felt that Fleetwood could easily have got something out of the game. 

3 points for them, but hardly a confidence boosting performance.

To be fair it was just like many of our wins ..

They were on the edge of imploding in my view- just read their fans’ comments on the forums…. And their apparent lack of confidence on the pitch. Having watched them against L. Orient u could see the heads dropping. They just needed a win today and they got it. Plus they saw us drop points. At this stage it doesn’t matter how u get the 3 pts. Same applies to us.

On a side note the one team I really don’t fancy playing right now is Orient. Stupendous defence ( no goals conceded now in 5 or 6 games , two of those games being against Bolton and Pompey !). Plus some attacking threat. Seems like if they score first they win…

4 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

IPiDWb5Q2cNr.gif

Crikey guys 😳 We are all Rams fans and we all have the right to see things as we see them. There’s too much aggression on here towards people who don’t follow the ‘party line’ in my view… debate and different opinions are good. But let’s all be civil to each other. We are supposed to be on the same side with the same goals. We all want the team to be better and I think everyone would agree we still have much to improve on despite the league position etc. 

COYR 🐏 

2 hours ago, caymanram said:

Crikey guys 😳 We are all Rams fans and we all have the right to see things as we see them. There’s too much aggression on here towards people who don’t follow the ‘party line’ in my view… debate and different opinions are good. But let’s all be civil to each other. We are supposed to be on the same side with the same goals. We all want the team to be better and I think everyone would agree we still have much to improve on despite the league position etc. 

COYR 🐏 

We have won 10 of 13 league games, and lost 1....and that was against a very good team who scored in the last minute.

Hardly surprising some fans get irritated by constant negative comments. 

Financially we are on a sound footing, we are trying to make additions and we have a decent bunch of lads working their backsides off.

Yet at the first sign anything may be amiss the toys go out the pram.

We have a decent stadium and a fair amount of fans. But we are a League 1 club,  recruiting on a budget for League 1 players, playing against teams all just as desperate to get out this League. We have no divine right to walk over teams so how about a bit of realism at times instead of constantly looking for things to moan about and maybe there would be a bit more harmony.

1 hour ago, caymanram said:

If u are a bit depressed about our performance today then go on the Bolton forums- they are almost suicidal ! 😎

Bound to cheer u up 👍😄

Lost to Orient who haven’t conceded a goal for five games, impressive 

Lincoln was always going to be tough. 

Plus whilst they have a reputation of not scoring (which was shown today) they have just signed/recalled 3 strikers so it’s a brand new frontline that will probably cause more problems for teams for the remainder of the season. 

I do think we should be expecting a win on Tuesday and maybe should be frustrated if we come away with a similar result. Hopefully we get the 2/3 players in to take us up a level.

No need to panic or grumble yet IMO.

7 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Shots fired!

leespoons-four-yorkshiremen.gif.3b1814b1df839eca17e6d49efe7265af.gif

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

If you dont like Derby you could always bugger off somewhere else.

He/she hasn’t said they don’t like Derby, just that they were profoundly unimpressed with our performance yesterday. I suspect that now @Dcfcsr92 has had a chance to sleep on it and calm down, their comments might be a tad more measured. How many of us can genuinely claim not to have posted a comment or replied to another’s in the heat of the moment and later realised (but probably not admitted) that we perhaps been a little over the top? I know I have.

37 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

I thought the incident around the dive in our box for their penalty appeal was funny. It took Owen and Barker 2 mins to realise it wasn't a peno, when they thought it was and the shock they had when they realised it was a free out 😂.

image.png.7868dc4d68ba0265eab91b445167440e.png....?