Derby vs Leyton Orient

B4’s Sister

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

That will encourage him to risk shooting again. 👍 Oh, that is if he gets to play again anytime soon.

Clearly Sibs is traumatised, has lost his sense of humour, is a complete victim, and never gets picked for the team by his narrow minded oppressive boss. 

Or …Just maybe it will encourage him, my bet is he enjoyed the banter with his boss and will quite probably say right back to him  “see, play me where I want and the ball is in the net” .. And Clough would have said come and sit down, we’ll have a chat and after about 5 minutes we’ll agree that I’m right. 

Roy, what’s happened ? Seriously, are you ok ? 

12 hours ago, Chester40 said:

He had a decent game yesterday.  Playing much better recently in general. He did miss a very good chance but he's playing that role of a battering ram so much more effectively and confidently.

Two chances that he should easily have put away yesterday. As it happens there were 3 goals scored to win the game, but on another day those misses are crucial. 

13 minutes ago, jono said:

Clearly Sibs is traumatised, has lost his sense of humour, is a complete victim, and never gets picked for the team by his narrow minded oppressive boss. 

Or …Just maybe it will encourage him, my bet is he enjoyed the banter with his boss and will quite probably say right back to him  “see, play me where I want and the ball is in the net” .. And Clough would have said come and sit down, we’ll have a chat and after about 5 minutes we’ll agree that I’m right. 

Roy, what’s happened ? Seriously, are you ok ? 

20 minutes…

21 minutes ago, europia said:

Two chances that he should easily have put away yesterday. As it happens there were 3 goals scored to win the game, but on another day those misses are crucial. 

Actually it is refreshing that Collins is getting in areas to have the chance to miss - earlier in the season he was either never there, late, or on the wrong side of the defender and never got near the cross. A second factor is the crosses are a whole lot better and are eithe3r on the ground or at a head-able height instead of scorching the cloud cover. He will be amongst the goals again pretty soon if we keep on with this improvement!

7 hours ago, David said:

After saying our style of play isn't producing results, it's difficult to complain about style of play when we're winning.

Criticism of post match comments is the logical next step until we lose again and style of play becomes an issue.

Haters Gonna Hate GIF

You missed out all the stick the haters were giving him for wearing a bobble hat, then the haters gave him stick for wearing a hoodie, they haven’t managed to give him stick yet for wearing a ruck sack at yesterday’s post match interview, but they are far too busy giving him stick for his jokes/comments when answering media questions about winning a game of football 0-3 away from home, in London a place we have struggled to win a game in ages…………..😂😂😂😂

what next? give him some stick for not appearing with a stick at the post match interviews 😂😂😂😂

Edited by Inverurie Ram

39 minutes ago, europia said:

Like Odergaard for Arsenal against Villa?

Even world class players miss easy chances, remember Collins is a lg1 player and if he was more reliable, he wouldn't be playing at this level. Having said that, he contributes all over the pitch and always puts a shift in, unlike Bielik on Friday night.

40 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Fine thanks, looking forward to Christmas and all the football we get over the Season. 👍

Think it's going to be a good one mate, Derby looking alot better, joint best defence in the division, scoring goals now, and our wide players are bang in form, hope you get that Paul Warne bobble hat you asked Father Christmas for. 

8 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

I would suggest it was “for no apparent reason”, knowing how Collins “puts himself about”. I noticed in the second half another Orient player took a swing at him and put him out of the move. It was seen by the ref who played the advantage, but didn’t follow it up.

What puzzles me is why, with the overhead camera view, ie the normal view available why Rams TV only showed the lower angle, which was far from clear, which even gave rise to the idea that a foot had been left in or put into Collins after the foul. Incidentally the lower angle view on the highlights video is much clearer. Does this mean that there were two or more separate feeds?

On Saturday we were restricted to one broadcast camera with a secondary RamsTV camera that was at pitch level. 

(We always do our own pictures now whenever possibly as I don’t trust the EFL feed to not go to pointless replays when things are happening).

The extra overhead footage came from a non-broadcast source that we were able to get before the end of the programme to show, though Barks & I were able to see it earlier to comment.

Hope that makes sense! 

8 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

On Saturday we were restricted to one broadcast camera with a secondary RamsTV camera that was at pitch level. 

(We always do our own pictures now whenever possibly as I don’t trust the EFL feed to not go to pointless replays when things are happening).

The extra overhead footage came from a non-broadcast source that we were able to get before the end of the programme to show, though Barks & I were able to see it earlier to comment.

Hope that makes sense! 

Yes. As clear as the patterns on Barks Aran Sweater 🐏. Wonderful.

CED85558-6369-4C14-8D4A-F1FCC08676FC.jpeg

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why do you feel the need to keep going on about my opinion? I've answered why i posted but that's not good enough for you. Read my previous posts. 👍

Show me where I keep going on about your opinion. In fact show me the last time we had any interaction, it will have been months because I have avoided having any discussions on the forum for quite a while because all I seem to get in return is snotty replies.

I have posted twice on this whole thread (prior to this one) once with what Warne fully said about Sibley's goal, as to me it seemed as though you hadn't watched the interview and had only read part of it which did seem like Warne was calling Sibley, and the other was in response to that post, where you are having a dig at Warne for having a joke, that clearly he has already had with Sibley prior to the interview. In my opinion, Warne wouldn't have made the joke if Sibley did not take it the way it was meant to, you know, as a joke.

50 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Like Odergaard for Arsenal against Villa?

Even world class players miss easy chances, remember Collins is a lg1 player and if he was more reliable, he wouldn't be playing at this level. Having said that, he contributes all over the pitch and always puts a shift in, unlike Bielik on Friday night.

Collo puts a shift in every match. He's not a natural finisher like Bobby but at this level, right now, he's doing a job for us. If his efforts end up helping us to promotion then he will be fondly remembered by most Derby fans. A few fans expect him to finish every chance for some reason.

Interesting that we are able to pull the results together and obviously happy that we are doing so. At the end of the day at this  point in time i believe it’s all about getting promoted no matter how we do it.

However, I honestly don’t think we are actually playing very well. There’s hardly been a game where I’ve thought overall we played well throughout. Which does make one wonder how we could storm this League if we really hit form.

8 hours ago, rynny said:

Show me where I keep going on about your opinion. In fact show me the last time we had any interaction, it will have been months because I have avoided having any discussions on the forum for quite a while because all I seem to get in return is snotty replies.

I have posted twice on this whole thread (prior to this one) once with what Warne fully said about Sibley's goal, as to me it seemed as though you hadn't watched the interview and had only read part of it which did seem like Warne was calling Sibley, and the other was in response to that post, where you are having a dig at Warne for having a joke, that clearly he has already had with Sibley prior to the interview. In my opinion, Warne wouldn't have made the joke if Sibley did not take it the way it was meant to, you know, as a joke.

Glad you've read the thread. You would have seen that I answered your comment in another post more than once. So sorry if you felt that it didn't apply to your point. Never mind it was just another Warne joke. 👍

Just now, Archied said:

Where has Chris Martin disappeared to now warne and the boys are getting the job done regularly?

He’s in the Dog and Thrust, just outside the Rovers ground, eating faggots and peas and sipping his organic cider, wondering where it all went wrong.

19 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

That is a typical @RoyMac5 comment. Ignoring the positive things PW was saying about Sibley and cherry picking (and then misinterpreting IMO) one comment part of which was clearly a tad tongue in cheek. I’ve just listened to the interview and he said “I’m glad he scored otherwise he would have been in deep….. as he could have put Birdy in”.

Note he said could not should and. Had he not scored, I’m sure we would all have been screaming “why didn’t he pass to Bird?” We didn’t scream it because Sibley did score but we all know PW likes to try and add a bit of humour to his interviews. We’ll never know but I reckon  Sibley will realise that as well and will not be thinking “FFS, I score and he’s still not happy”.

I'm not so sure about that. There was a point in the first half (think it was after the goal but I can't remember) when Warne goes to the touchline and says something to Sibley who is about 15 yards away. Sibley says something back and Warne turns round looking unhappy and says quite loudly "effing hell" and marches back to the dugout.