Jake Rooney

Poynton ram

,,,,,,,,, may I suggest handbags at dawn for a speedy resolution to this spat gentleman,,,,,,,   

I'm hoping that whatever injury Rooney has incurred, he names a speedy recovery - I'm gutted for the lad !!

I also hope Sonny Bradley's form settles down positively and he shows the form that he has shown consistently for Luton over many seasons - the last line of defence always exasperates every mistake, as it usually results in a really bad outcome. I'm not accusing his bad mistskecon sat, but I felt he had a decent game other than that glaring mistake 🤔

5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Not much nuance or interest in your ''discussion'' which equates to you calling Bradley a bad player. Seemed like you only posted to get the dig in on Bradley, frankly. 

On the evidence so far, he is. Still not a “disgusting, disgraceful, vile” character assassination that means I’m not worthy to support this football club is it? The only person whose character has been assassinated on this thread is me, ironically. I’m used to it now on this place mind so it doesn’t affect me.

And no, I didn’t just post to get the dig in on Bradley. I’m genuinely concerned about the impact Rooney’s injury will have on the team. He’s been a breath of fresh air bringing some legs and footballing ability to the back line. Replace that with Bradley and we’re in real trouble.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

On the evidence so far, he is. Still not a “disgusting, disgraceful, vile” character assassination that means I’m not worthy to support this football club is it? The only person whose character has been assassinated on this thread is me, ironically. I’m used to it now on this place mind so it doesn’t affect me.

And no, I didn’t just post to get the dig in on Bradley. I’m genuinely concerned about the impact Rooney’s injury will have on the team. He’s been a breath of fresh air bringing some legs and footballing ability to the back line. Replace that with Bradley and we’re in real trouble.

You're attributing someone else's comment to me. I just find the sly digs a bit annoying.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Come on chaps. I’m with @Millenniumram here. It’s a football forum, not the Samaritans. If you can’t have an online pop at one of your players after they have made 3 bad mistakes in 3 games when can you? 

This forum is losing its sense of humour. I blame Paul Warne.

I blame Bobby Zamora

1 hour ago, Grimbeard said:

Cobblers. He was treated appallingly by the club.

He was treated far better than he deserved to be.

It's just that others were treated even more leniently, allowing him to take advantage of Mel Morris' superior stupidity, and earn a completely unearned and undeserved couple of million that he'd otherwise have missed out on due to his own stupidity!

And just like Mel Morris, he still refuses to take any responsibility for his own actions.

intro-1686144123.jpg

Edited by Kokosnuss