Jake Rooney

Poynton ram

I done my ACL when I was 24 playing football and it gave me flash backs. Definitely an ACL injury from what I saw, Definite season ender unfortunately. Real shame because he's a real handy player with a good future. He was just finding his feet with confidence and above all, he seems like a real nice lad. 

Wishing him a speedy recovery ❤️

2 minutes ago, dantheram said:

If there’s one thing you can guarantee, the moment we get someone playing well they’ll get an ACL. 

this club is cursed - Leicester win the prem, forest are going to end up winning something and we’ll still be sat here, bloody gypsy curse. 

When was the gypsy curse then cos I remember us winning things.

2 hours ago, dantheram said:

If there’s one thing you can guarantee, the moment we get someone playing well they’ll get an ACL. 

this club is cursed - Leicester win the prem, forest are going to end up winning something and we’ll still be sat here, bloody gypsy curse. 

4 play off defeats in 6 years. 2 finals lost. When will our luck change

11 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

As a club with a pretty thin squad, we've not had the best of luck with injuries, have we?

Heal fast Jake...

A few years ago I actually looked up some stats on ACL injuries in football. In a squad of 30 players on average you should expect just under 1 ACL injury per season.

Don't think we have had one since Bielik have we? So you could say we are due one.