Jake Rooney

Poynton ram

On 02/09/2023 at 20:00, Millenniumram said:

Looks like an ACL so won’t be seen again this season. Awful for the lad. Also awful for us if it means Sonny Bradley is on the pitch 

I really don’t like being abusive but if I ever was, you’d deserve it in spades. Horrible comment, worthy of nothing. Please, go away and support Forest. 

2 minutes ago, jono said:

I really don’t like being abusive but if I ever was, you’d deserve it in spades. Horrible comment, worthy of nothing. Please, go away and support Forest. 

Seems a bit of an overreaction to saying that an injury to a good player is going to affect us because it means a s*** one will play instead? Think that’s pretty obvious to anyone?

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Seems a bit of an overreaction to saying that an injury to a good player is going to affect us because it means a s*** one will play instead? Think that’s pretty obvious to anyone?

No it isn’t . That was a character assassination of a player - a Derby player - who has had a difficult start to his time here. It was toxic, nasty and unworthy. So no it wasn’t an over reaction. Just consider what you have said about another human being. (And by all accounts an honest footballer) What would you feel if someone said that about you, in that way under those circumstances. And you call yourself a supporter. Disgusting. Not retracting a single word. Disgrace, below the belt, not on, foul play. Go and look at yourself in a mirror, it’s ugliness personified. 

1 minute ago, jono said:

No it isn’t . That was a character assassination of a player - a Derby player - who has had a difficult start to his time here. It was toxic, nasty and unworthy. So no it wasn’t an over reaction. Just consider what you have said about another human being. (And by all accounts an honest footballer) What would you feel if someone said that about you, in that way under those circumstances. And you call yourself a supporter. Disgusting. Not retracting a single word. Disgrace, below the belt, not on, foul play. Go and look at yourself in a mirror, it’s ugliness personified. 

Bloody hell mate, think you need a chill pill. I said absolutely nothing about Sonny Bradley’s character. All I said is it’s bad news for us if he ends up on the pitch - every time he’s stepped foot on it so far he’s cost us. That’s fact. Hopefully he improves but I’d much rather still have Jake Rooney in there instead!

Im sure Bradley is a throughly decent guy, never suggested otherwise. I’d reserve that level of comment for the likes of Mason Bennett and Richard Keogh. But he’s been s*** at his job. Simple as. If I’d been s*** at my job and someone called it out then I wouldn’t see it as disgusting, I’d try and put it right. Which I’m sure he will do. But it’s best for this team if he isn’t on the pitch until he sorts his head out, simple as that. 

39 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Because it's typical of the way you post, you can't resist getting a nasty dig in on the people you choose to hate on. It's pretty jarring so I understand the reaction to it. 

35 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Bloody hell mate, think you need a chill pill. I said absolutely nothing about Sonny Bradley’s character. All I said is it’s bad news for us if he ends up on the pitch - every time he’s stepped foot on it so far he’s cost us. That’s fact. Hopefully he improves but I’d much rather still have Jake Rooney in there instead!

Im sure Bradley is a throughly decent guy, never suggested otherwise. I’d reserve that level of comment for the likes of Mason Bennett and Richard Keogh. But he’s been s*** at his job. Simple as. If I’d been s*** at my job and someone called it out then I wouldn’t see it as disgusting, I’d try and put it right. Which I’m sure he will do. But it’s best for this team if he isn’t on the pitch until he sorts his head out, simple as that. 

What’s Keogh done wrong 🤔 Excellent servant to the club 😊

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Because it's typical of the way you post, you can't resist getting a nasty dig in on the people you choose to hate on. It's pretty jarring so I understand the reaction to it. 

Do you want Sonny Bradley in the team then, based on how he’s played so far? Literally all I said was it’s not good news for us if he’s having to play. It’s hardly a nasty dig. Just the reality of the situation, and why this injury is going to cause us a problem.

Do you want Sonny Bradley in the team then, based on how he’s played so far? Literally all I said was it’s not good news for us if he’s having to play. It’s hardly a nasty dig. Just the reality of the situation, and why this injury is going to cause us a problem.

No. But I don't really feel the need to go on the thread about Jake Rooney to slag him off either. 

This thread is about Jake Rooney’s injury, think it makes sense to discuss who will replace him in the team and what impact that might have, no?

Not much nuance or interest in your ''discussion'' which equates to you calling Bradley a bad player. Seemed like you only posted to get the dig in on Bradley, frankly.