Charlie Lindsay - Rangers - signed for u21s

Donkey Derby

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Don't know much about him but it's encouraging we can sign a young Rangers product, especially when Championship clubs were in for him, allegedly. Hopefully he'll add to the clutch of decent young 'uns on the fringes of the first team.
And who doesn't like a tiny creative midfielder?

25 minutes ago, Raich Carter said:

Sorry to hijack this thread but when looking for photos for Baiano, I found this... It'll be a long time before one of our players sits on a bench with a player like Maradona... 

image.png.6257ab9d7b03e164b5acccbfb3a86aaa.png

Must have been some team if Maradonna and Baiano could only manage to get on the subs bench. 

8 hours ago, Gabby'sThighs said:

Don't know much about him but it's encouraging we can sign a young Rangers product, especially when Championship clubs were in for him, allegedly. Hopefully he'll add to the clutch of decent young 'uns on the fringes of the first team.
And who doesn't like a tiny creative midfielder?

Wee Archie , Archie Gemmill !!

On 16/05/2023 at 12:47, Ambitious said:

A 17 year old wanting a move because he wants first team football is crazy to me. As talented as he might be, no way he goes to either us or Sunderland and gets first team football. A chance in our u21s with the prospect of first team football if he performs, sure, but it’s a crazy demand. 

let him be ambitious 

I’m liking the sound of this. Reading between the lines I think he has the skills and if they are there at 17/18 that’s got to be interesting. 

Bit of a feather in cap if he chooses us in League 1 .. intelligent boy with ambition for himself and with the vision to see we could offer a good stage. 

I’ve got over Wednesdays pro Collins rant and now have my full happy clapper head on !