Aden Flint gone to Sheff Wednesday, he was crap anyrode.

DCFC1388

8 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Going to Sheff Weds

Last week in the Telegraph, it seemed to indicate that any Flint deal involved another defender leaving.  Payoff for Chester,  Davies to MK Dons,  Stearman scratching his balls on the bench, someone out on loan.  As none of these have happened, probably a factor.  Hopefully use the wages for a pacy forward to assist the old boys at the other end now

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Last week in the Telegraph, it seemed to indicate that any Flint deal involved another defender leaving.  Payoff for Chester,  Davies to MK Dons,  Stearman scratching his balls on the bench, someone out on loan.  As none of these have happened, probably a factor.  Hopefully use the wages for a pacy forward to assist the old boys at the other end now

Good.

44 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Flint - Dangerous in both penalty areas - I will leave it at that 

Yeah, I wouldn’t want our guys having to defend against him at a set piece but also would fancy our forwards running against him.

That’s been the case throughout his career.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Hold on, according to everyone else in this division we are paying people about 25 grand a week so how have we lost out here?!

I hear that Tom Lawrence didn't really go to Rangers.  His evil twin played 2 matches for Rangers and now he's mysteriously injured.  The truth according to the twitter transfer hotline is that we have him stored in a cupboard till we get back in the championship, paying him a 100k a week retainer and only yesterday shredded an offer from Bournemouth of 10 million pounds. Why aren't we selling him to cover our creditors it's been 2 years is the cry from Gumpville.

This just epitomises what we’re up against with the business plan we are under. There are probably 6 teams who can out spend us, we are currently sat comfortably 4th so we are over performing, even Plymouth have more spending power than we do, but we’ve recruited well and don’t underestimate the impact of togetherness both players and fans. We’ll continue to overperform and have a good chance of promotion. 

FWIW I don’t think we’ll add anyone before the deadline now and we’ll go with what we have.

Edited by BramcoteRam84