Aden Flint gone to Sheff Wednesday, he was crap anyrode.

DCFC1388

18 minutes ago, Archied said:

As promised but in a different topic which was closed ( cheers tylerdurden?) the centre half derby were trying to get at the time I posted was rob Atkinson from Bristol city

Thanks Archie. Have you heard if it’s possible we could go back in for him in the summer ? 

I don’t know much about him but certainly the right age. 

kind Regards

Gangway D from the terrace

32 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

Thanks Archie. Have you heard if it’s possible we could go back in for him in the summer ? 

I don’t know much about him but certainly the right age. 

kind Regards

Gangway D from the terrace

Not heard anything since my initial post 

5 hours ago, Archied said:

As promised but in a different topic which was closed ( cheers tylerdurden?) the centre half derby were trying to get at the time I posted was rob Atkinson from Bristol city

Cheers, I've been wondering who it was since you first posted. Did he get sorted with a move elsewhere or is he still at Brizzle? 

42 minutes ago, Archied said:

Still Bristol I believe unless something happened late last night , he started getting some game time again , Pearson is a strange one

Wonder if he was the one Warne was on about when he said he was played in a cup game , did well and the Manager had changed his mind about letting him go ? 

2 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Wonder if he was the one Warne was on about when he said he was played in a cup game , did well and the Manager had changed his mind about letting him go ? 

Think that may be the case , I noticed he had been picked for the cup game and got a good match rating and he’s been getting game time since??‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Archied said:

Think that may be the case , I noticed he had been picked for the cup game and got a good match rating and he’s been getting game time since??‍♂️

They paid a fair chunk for him, unlikely they'd let him go for free though?

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, sage said:

My source who said 6 or 7 weeks ago that Flint had signed, told me it was all agreed but 2 other clubs have offered him 7k a week and we wouldn't match it. 

How much of this is correct, I don't know, just passing on what I've been  told.

Phew, good job he’d already signed then or he could have gone to the other clubs who offered more money init?

7 hours ago, sage said:

My source who said 6 or 7 weeks ago that Flint had signed, told me it was all agreed but 2 other clubs have offered him 7k a week and we wouldn't match it. 

How much of this is correct, I don't know, just passing on what I've been  told.

@Foreveram was pretty confident that Flint was on board too. Any news from your end @Foreveram. Actually, let’s hear it from the Oracle. What’s going on @Big Trav?

44 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

@Foreveram was pretty confident that Flint was on board too. Any news from your end @Foreveram. Actually, let’s hear it from the Oracle. What’s going on @Big Trav?

I was just passing on information that I had been told by someone close to the deal. I spoke to them yesterday and he said he hadn’t heard anything new.

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Personally not heard anything about Aden Flint, to be honest not sure I’d want him either. Have been told Warne wants another 8-9 players. 

I posted a while back that we needed some 10/12 players in total, Getting the right ones in is the issue.

If the story is right about Fred Flintstone agreeing then then going back on his agreement then he's not the right player we want.

Edited by The Last Post