Forest Green Rovers (H) Sat 17th Dec

On 14/12/2022 at 14:31, Diego said:

We win this one.

F**est Green Rovers in town. Vegan options at the ready. 

Last game before Christmas. A Merry Christmas to you all. ? ? ? 

I’ve been with Ecotricity a long time now. Ethics are a big part of my life. Same with cutting out meat. I don’t call myself veggie or vegan, I stopped eating meat and am working on the dairy. Oat milk in coffee, try it it’s divine!
What Dale Vince has done with FGR is incredible considering the size of the place. I’ll be happy with 5-0 Sat of course but wish them well rest of season. 

2 hours ago, SKRam said:

I’ve been with Ecotricity a long time now. Ethics are a big part of my life. Same with cutting out meat. I don’t call myself veggie or vegan, I stopped eating meat and am working on the dairy. Oat milk in coffee, try it it’s divine!
What Dale Vince has done with FGR is incredible considering the size of the place. I’ll be happy with 5-0 Sat of course but wish them well rest of season. 

Me too, we really enjoyed our visits to FGR last season and will probably be back there again when ( if!) we ever get back to the heady heights of a league with international breaks.

FGR do an ecotour of their ground, which we went on. Fascinating. 

Their new ground will be even greener.

Just don't try their vegan hot chocolate - it was awful! The tea was fine, though. As you say, oat milk.

51 minutes ago, angieram said:

Me too, we really enjoyed our visits to FGR last season and will probably be back there again when ( if!) we ever get back to the heady heights of a league with international breaks.

FGR do an ecotour of their ground, which we went on. Fascinating. 

Their new ground will be even greener.

Just don't try their vegan hot chocolate - it was awful! The tea was fine, though. As you say, oat milk.

Yes I’m looking forward to their new ground and what they’re incorporating @angieram. Hope many other clubs can take at least some of the innovations on board. Brilliant you did the ground tour. 
What made the vegan hot choc so bad? Dare I ask!! ??

9 hours ago, SKRam said:

They’ve started improving recently, team with some confidence now, a tougher test than some may be expecting 

They may be improving, but they're still 21st and in possesion of the worst goal difference in a league ridiculously low on quality. 2nd most goals conceded, joint second least prolific in front of goal themselves.

And we're at home. There's absolutely no excuse for anything other than a comfortable win.

Edited by Kokosnuss

9 hours ago, SKRam said:

A98C77CA-802D-494D-A814-D0696603E648.thumb.jpeg.d045dd991ffe6ecdc8f4c0f00b5283b9.jpeg

38 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Sorry @Archied I should have added laughing emoji! Of course, self deprecation is my second job. ?? 

No worries , probably me ,I do tend to get a bit jumped on sometimes when I post stuff and joked because you came across very genuine and un preachy , I genuinely respect your position on what you eat , personally there is no doubt whatsoever that I couldn’t eat meat if I had to kill it and would be vegetarian and many years ago had a spell of about two years where I didn’t eat meat.

on tomorrow s game it looks like I will have to miss it , my daughter and I were going but she has had a burst pipe in the loft this afternoon and we are trying to clear up as best we can in the darkness ( turned Leccy off) bugger??‍♂️

Edited by Archied