Forest Green Rovers (H) Sat 17th Dec

13 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Slightly struggling to understand why listening to PW’s chirpy description of his unremarkable Xmas routine is worthy of so many minutes 

Don't concern yourself too much Kevin. You seem to have struggled with understanding a lot over the last couple of years; you'll be fine and have a Merry Christmas ?.

7 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

They may be improving, but they're still 21st and in possesion of the worst goal difference in a league ridiculously low on quality. 2nd most goals conceded, joint second least prolific in front of goal themselves.

And we're at home. There's absolutely no excuse for anything other than a comfortable win.

So we'd better play 5 at the back, 3 DMs and and the rest midfielders. Just in case, eh?

48 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Will we ever lose again?

Turn a few of these draws into wins and its all over. One or two additions in January, a slice of luck, a couple of referee assassinations   and its another Wembley trip.

Come on you great big beautiful Rams.

The problem is turning those draws to wins or those draws turning into defeats sometimes feels like it's out of our control, by design. And by the words from the mouth of the manager.

Fly by the seat of your pants even if it means you occasionally s*** yourself.

Go into a boxing fight with little regard for keeping your guard up, just go out and throw as many punches as possible, hope that you land more than your opposition and your chin can take any that land on you.

Even if you're a technically more capable boxer than your opponent and could hold your opponent at arms length all match if you wanted, forget all that, just match them, like for like, toe to toe.

You'll win more than you lose, just keep fighting, punch harder, punch faster.

Edited by Kokosnuss

Finally withdrawal symptoms to be satisfied. All those away games and missed Sheffield Wed for a birthday bash. So now after something like 6 weeks I get to see the mighty Rams. Lots of goals at the right end boys. Have a good feeling about today. Thermals, big coat and bobble hat COYR. Knight to start I hope 

27 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Peterborough’s game postponed which means we play our game in hand today.

A win will put us in the top 6 for Christmas regardless of what the teams below us do. What could possibly go wrong?

It was @DarkFruitsRam7's fault we only drew at Burton and England lost to France and it will all be on you if we don't win today!

16 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

It was @DarkFruitsRam7's fault we only drew at Burton and England lost to France and it will all be on you if we don't win today!

Excuse me, we’re unbeaten since I’ve come back. I’ll accept responsibility if we lose today but will be back to dig us out the mud again at Bolton.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

Looking forward to this as it's been a while since I've seen the rams play live. Got tickets for this, Bolton and Accrington ? It's weird playing Forest Green in a competitive fixture but I guess that's part of the beauty of league 1 football. Whilst they've won their last 2 you have to think this is a must win game for us today. 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Warne said in the pre-match interview with ramstv that there are a couple of players not in the 18 who would usually be at least in the 18 if not starting. So in theory we’ll see some changes today, wonder who? 

Just got a sneaky feeling Davies will return to CH, Now here's the conundrum, Do we play Forsyth at LB which will release/drop Sibley, Drop Forsyth for Roberts?

4 hours ago, jono said:

Finally withdrawal symptoms to be satisfied. All those away games and missed Sheffield Wed for a birthday bash. So now after something like 6 weeks I get to see the mighty Rams. Lots of goals at the right end boys. Have a good feeling about today. Thermals, big coat and bobble hat COYR. Knight to start I hope 

Similar situation for me, first game since Bristol rovers I think