Forest Green Rovers (H) Sat 17th Dec

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Collins has talked himself into the book after appealing for a penalty. Still chuntering on at the ref, he needs to calm down, Cashin tried to get him to shurrup but he isn’t listening. Someone needs to have a word with him

They would but they can’t get a word in edgewise ?

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Collins has talked himself into the book after appealing for a penalty. Still chuntering on at the ref, he needs to calm down, Cashin tried to get him to shurrup but he isn’t listening. Someone needs to have a word with him

Love Collins work rate and desire, but his mouth and needless fouls can be a liability at times

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Sibbo's looking like Maldini right now, deft, beautifully weighted passing then sprinting from left to right of the pitch to close down a dangerous break. Not sure where this performance has co me from but boy am I loving it.

They are giving him acres of space to play in.

Other teams close him down and get physical with him, when they see him having some influence.

He’s making the most of the space afforded to him and it’s great to see

2 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Sibbo's looking like Maldini right now, deft, beautifully weighted passing then sprinting from left to right of the pitch to close down a dangerous break. Not sure where this performance has co me from but boy am I loving it.

They’re playing wingbacks. Our wingers are occupying them, and it’s leaving both our fullbacks completely open.  So Sibley has all the time in the world to do whatever he wants.

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Needs Bobby Robson on to him. 

I hope we can get another goal or two further ahead before this referee does us some damage. No truly awful decisions so far but, having allowed FGR to nick 10 yards at pretty much every throw in, in added time he made Smith go back two yards to take one ?

I sense inconsistency, and that's dangerous.