Forest Green Rovers (H) Sat 17th Dec

43 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just got a sneaky feeling Davies will return to CH, Now here's the conundrum, Do we play Forsyth at LB which will release/drop Sibley, Drop Forsyth for Roberts?

Would not be surprised Warne said Davies is our best header of the ball and Forest Green have Connor Wickham up front who is good in the air when fit. 

3 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Warne said in the pre-match interview with ramstv that there are a couple of players not in the 18 who would usually be at least in the 18 if not starting. So in theory we’ll see some changes today, wonder who? 

I like that we're much more professional in our pre-match pressers now and don't reveal the team/injuries to the opposition in advance! Which we'd been doing for years - what was that about?

With Sibbo having (presumably?) to come off at HT last week he might be one of them. A shame because we are in desperate need of his drive and energy in central midfield. I do hope Warne doesn't revert to Barkhuizen at left back which has simply never worked. Play Fozzy there for me. Or, if not, play Roberts there. It's not rocket science.

15 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Slightly struggling to understand why listening to PW’s chirpy description of his unremarkable Xmas routine is worthy of so many minutes 

‘I will send a video to the players on Christmas morning. I will do a Christmas run with a hat on, or something crazy. I wonder if he is as annoying in real life as he is when being spoon fed on camera.

Lets hope sometime soon the team will do the talking for him.

For me the team has to be 

Wildsmith

Smith          Cash          Fozzy         Sibbo

Bird      Hourihane       Knight

NML                                        Barks

Collins