January Window

1of4

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is that the same player? ?

Well when asked he said hopefully 1 in this week but not sure, but 1 is really close, so yes I would expect that is the same player but could well be someone else....he did also go onto say if we get 1 in great, 2 in amazing, 0 he wont be down as happy with the current group, that last bit also was in relation to a player coming in before next week

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Warne has changed his tune a bit with regards to signings, we have gone from saying we WILL be making signings, to, it would be nice if we did, but not the end of the world if we don't.

I wonder if we are having to wait to sell Bielik before anything can happen.

I think he’s just keeping his cards kept extremely close to his chest.

He’s said before that he keeps his transfer dealings as secretive as he possibly can, which proves difficult in this day of age with more agent involvement, social media etc.

Fully expect 2-3 to join on free’s/loans in this window (RB, RW/LW & ST).

We may well have to wait closer until the end of the window when other clubs have done their own business, making room for their unwanted players/youngsters to become surplus to requirements. 

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

I think he’s just keeping his cards kept extremely close to his chest.

He’s said before that he keeps his transfer dealings as secretive as he possibly can, which proves difficult in this day of age with more agent involvement, social media etc.

Fully expect 2-3 to join on free’s/loans in this window (RB, RW/LW & ST).

We may well have to wait closer until the end of the window when other clubs have done their own business, making room for their unwanted players/youngsters to become surplus to requirements. 

He certainly operates very differently to moat mangers we have had, he is great to listen to when being interviewed.

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Warne has changed his tune a bit with regards to signings, we have gone from saying we WILL be making signings, to, it would be nice if we did, but not the end of the world if we don't.

I think he is being somewhat coy with the media, but I also think he might just have a better idea of how the squad as a whole is shaping up now he's been working with them a while. 11/12 games ago Warne probably thought he needed loads in the door, perhaps now he's a bit more relaxed about the squad now he knows it better.

Look warn does not need make a signings for sake of it. It has to be right players through the door and today showing shows we have a good team already and warn getting best out of them. Agreed that we need left wing back and maybe another striker but we have too good right backs. 

9 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Maybe the ones available are not any better than what we have currently? Plus any potential loans in want guaranteed game time which is totally unacceptable and erodes team morale 

13 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Perhaps its a good sign as he may have expected one or two to want to leave and they dont need replacing?