Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

Only the top 4 have scored more than Exeter but as yet they have not been a threat at all.

We should be winning this game..Warne needs to remember we are better than them and the home team.

Sibley pulled back pro foul ref doesn't book him..what a joke of a decision.. we had a break on.

I’m obviously not calling for Warne to go but I’d be lying if I said it wouldn’t cheer me up if Clowes went back to Rosenier with his cap in hand. 

The difference between the two is that if we drew/lost under LR, there was a genuine impression we made chances and the team was going somewhere. Even if we win tonight it feels as if we’ll just be papering over the cracks of a dysfunctional team/system. 

Attendances and intrigue in Derby will drop off a cliff if this lasts much longer. Can’t expect people to pay good money to watch this drivel. 

Edited by RamsFan10

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Only the top 4 have scored more than Exeter but as yet they have not been a threat at all.

We should be winning this game..Warne needs to remember we are better than them and the home team.

Sibley pulled back pro foul ref doesn't book him..what a joke of a decision.. we had a break on.

Why should we be winning? We’ve not created a good chance in two hours of football. In the 45 minutes so far, our only chance is a back heel from Osula. It’s atrocious.

NML is wasted. Hourihane is wasted. Sibley now wasted.

Warnes tactics are awful.

Considering the players we have got available to us in midfield we have absolutely no control over it. 

With players like Smith, Bird, Hourihane we should have enough to get the ball moving properly and creating chances but we seem intent on playing everything down the wings where our wing backs just get crowded out.

Warne needs to instil a bit of pragmatism in to his set up. Square pegs in square holes please.