Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

I bought into the backing success philosophy that DC went for by bringing in Warne and I genuinely want it to work (despite being more of anadvocate of passing/possession football) but that 1st half was poor. It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t concerned and it’s already got the waft of it going pear shaped. It’s early days but it’s looking and feeling a bit off.

Edited by Orphanram

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

Attendances and intrigue in Derby will drop off a cliff if this last much longer. Can’t expect people to pay good money to watch this drivel. 

The team don't deserve the support they get. But it's been like that for years now.

14 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I felt that we did/do have the players for Rosenier’s style this year, which is the issue now.

Im Inclined to agree that perhaps the players we had we’re more suited to LR style than PWs however i dont think we we’re going anywhere with LR football.

too easy to play against and counter  

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Honestly we are in real danger with Warne. Shoving Sibley at left wing back has turned my worries into genuine fear. 

We're a right back short and Warne shoe-horns every bloody player into somewhere he's either not played or doesn't want to play. Awful.

Didn't want Rosenior but I don't want this.

2 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Why should we be winning? We’ve not created a good chance in two hours of football. In the 45 minutes so far, our only chance is a back heel from Osula. It’s atrocious.

NML is wasted. Hourihane is wasted. Sibley now wasted.

Warnes tactics are awful.

When he was playing with Knight cutting inside early season they looked better than anything in this division.   

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

Im Inclined to agree that perhaps the players we had we’re more suited to LR style than PWs however i dont think we we’re going anywhere with LR football.

Not that we got much of a chance to see where it would go

1 minute ago, NottsRam77 said:

I think what we probably need is a mixture of Liam's possession football and Warne's 'direct' style. That's what I want to see, fast paced football with plenty of chances created. A bit like how Liverpool have played under Klopp.