Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I hope Warne does manage to get going and obviously we could easily win this. But I do feel like his style has suddenly sapped a lot of the good vibes around the club. We’re a truly dire watch at times at the moment. 

Obviously this isn’t his squad, players like Roberts playing completely out of position and it really shows. But perhaps changing style mid season wasn’t the wisest move - I guess we’ll find out. I do find it slightly concerning how Warne doesn’t feel he can play a formation suiting our squad whilst also implementing his style, all managers should be able to use different formations.

Its what cocu did… and rosenior after him.

we didnt have the players to play tippy tappy stuff and currently we dont have the players to play a high octane up and at them style 

if only there was a happy medium lol

11 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

I do find it slightly concerning how Warne doesn’t feel he can play a formation suiting our squad whilst also implementing his style, all managers should be able to use different formations.

McGoldrick on for Chester and he’s moved Sibley to left wing back. This is what I’m talking about