Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

Tonight's Ref is in his first season in the efl

Adam Herczeg

Over the last 12 months Adam Herczeg has refereed 30 games, comprising 2 League One games, 6 League Two games, 10 National League games, 2 Premier League 2 - Div 2 games, 6 Premier League 2 - Div 1 games, 3 EFL Trophy games and 1 EFL Cup game. In addition he has been the Fourth Official 16 times.

During this period he has issued 79 yellow cards at a rate of 2.63 per game and 2 red cards at a rate of 0.07 per game.

How many penalties has he awarded.?

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Looks like a back 3 of Cashin, Chester and Fozzy/Roberts with NML at right wing back and the other one from Fozzy/Roberts at left wing back. Sibley playing up top or just behind Osula? 

Why in gods earth are we persisting with playing our best attacking player at right wing back ffs 

Interesting selection.

Could be 3-5-2 with Forsyth at wing back, Sibley and Osula as the forwards?

Could be 4-3-3 with Chester and Forsyth at full back and NML and Sibley wide?

Hopefully Roberts is being included to deal with Exeter’s pace and legs up top.

Edited by Jourdan

3 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

So why bird? 

As potentially he still remains our best prospect (although I accept he hasn’t had a good season to date). I suspect he could run for a quite a long time though if his place in the team depended upon it.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

As potentially he still remains our best prospect (although I accept he hasn’t had a good season to date). I suspect he could run for a quite a long time though if his place in the team depended upon it.

He makes stephen hawking look mobile, i hope we see the bird that we watched in warnes first game best game iv ever seen bird play