Matchday Thread - Mansfield Town v Derby County (09/08 19:45)

Ghost of Clough

Theres actually a few broadcasters who support Derby, Martin fisher, Ivan Gaskell, Mike Ingham and I think Rob palmer of sky sports follows us closely after being a player of ours for a short time. 

13 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Martin Fisher is a Rams fan and MOTD commentator.  Really enjoyed listening to both of them.

Edited by Ramos

Just saw the highlights.  Re the penalty call, think that the first contact was marginally outside the area, any thoughts on that from anyone else?

46 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

Yeah. They’re good. Where’s Ed Dawes?

Not heard of Martin Fisher before. Where’s he from?

also, rams player app working again. Managed to download as it had disappeared over the last few days 

From Mickleover - Derby season ticket holder when not covering matches for the BBC or other football channels 

30 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Theres actually a few broadcasters who support Derby, Martin fisher, Ivan Gaskell, Mike Ingham and I think Rob palmer of sky sports follows us closely after being a player of ours for a short time. 

Although Mike Ingham used to be on radio Derby, I'm sure that he once told listeners that he was a Southampton fan.

Just now, ram59 said:

Although Mike Ingham used to be on radio Derby, I'm sure that he once told listeners that he was a Southampton fan.

I read that he was originally a Plymouth fan but due to his time on radio Derby he is sort of both now. 

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

Sounded different on the Radio. 

Sounded different in the away end too. 

Maybe the noise doesn't carry so well in that ground, probably disappears over the stand that's not there.

Mendez Laing looked so good when he came on, they could not live with him. He will be a great signing, I was dubious but he is a physical monster. 

I thought Dobbin looked rusty, he fluffed his chances but that could be due to him not playing many games yet.