David McGoldrick - joined Notts County

Ambitious

7 hours ago, Derbados said:

Before I tell you my snippet of info, I have no idea if he’ll re-sign or not, no idea if he’s literally just moving house etc. but my friend works for a removals company and has this week moved Didzys furniture “up north” 

Most likely means absolutely nothing, but he’s moving out of the Derby /Notts  area non the less 

Is true or are you having us all on?

8 hours ago, Derbados said:

Before I tell you my snippet of info, I have no idea if he’ll re-sign or not, no idea if he’s literally just moving house etc. but my friend works for a removals company and has this week moved Didzys furniture “up north” 

Most likely means absolutely nothing, but he’s moving out of the Derby /Notts  area non the less 

He’ll be signing for Man Utd then. Got to be a better option than Wieghorst!

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

Not having you on, just what I’ve been told 

Think your mate is having you on or it’s a case of mistaken identity. His kids are in school/college around here, his mum lives in Wollaton all his family are here, hes lived where he is for a few years now even when he was at Sheff Utd, location was one of the reasons he picked the rams (sure he said that in his interview when he signed), no chance he’s moving away. If he moves it will be local and even if not then would highly doubt he’d upsticks.

Edited by BramcoteRam84

On 03/06/2023 at 14:12, Derbados said:

Maybe he's just sold his furniture to one of his ex team mates, up north, in Sheffield?🤔

On 03/06/2023 at 14:12, Derbados said:

I’ve heard he’s doing a council house swop, with some family in Alvaston. Is Alvaston, up north?

16 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Think your mate is having you on or it’s a case of mistaken identity. His kids are in school/college around here, his mum lives in Wollaton all his family are here, hes lived where he is for a few years now even when he was at Sheff Utd, location was one of the reasons he picked the rams (sure he said that in his interview when he signed), no chance he’s moving away. If he moves it will be local and even if not then would highly doubt he’d upsticks.

Could be mate I have no idea, just sharing what I was told

I can't remember the thread it was on, but there was someone who posted that his relative was going to sign for us in the window. He couldn't mention his name 'for obvious reasons', but when push came to shove he neither got named nor came here. 

These transfer links aren't half frustrating and the quality of players decreasing. Where are the rumours of Messi, Benzema and Ibrahimovic. I miss the Morris days and having to look on Wiki who the hell these players we are interested in are!

20 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

I can't remember the thread it was on, but there was someone who posted that his relative was going to sign for us in the window. He couldn't mention his name 'for obvious reasons', but when push came to shove he neither got named nor came here. 

These transfer links aren't half frustrating and the quality of players decreasing. Where are the rumours of Messi, Benzema and Ibrahimovic. I miss the Morris days and having to look on Wiki who the hell these players we are interested in are!

I don't miss the Morris days of money being launched about under the false assumption that we'd found an FFP loophole.

How many Plymouth players had we heard of prior to the start of last season? They did quite well didn't they?

27 minutes ago, Macintosh said:

I know exactly what you're talking about, either they were full of poo or things changed at the last minute, but would have been interesting to hear if that was the case and the reasons for it.

I think the lack of people ITK is what we're truly missing, everyone is in the dark (not saying that's a bad thing, but less captivating). 

57 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I don't miss the Morris days of money being launched about under the false assumption that we'd found an FFP loophole.

How many Plymouth players had we heard of prior to the start of last season? They did quite well didn't they?

Three. Bali Mumba, Sam Cosgrove and Ryan Hardie. That's all I can name, and two of those aren't Plymouth's.

Obviously it could be b*******, but looks like there are genuine murmurs that McGoldrick will be a Notts County player by the end of the week - two year deal.

Big loss for next season and will be tough to replace. Genuinely one of the best players in the league last season and our best attacking player (if not player) so pressure on the club to find a suitable replacement.