Where were you when you heard that CK was a potless chancer?

i-Ram

You know those important milestones in life; where were you when you heard about Diana's death, when the twin towers were hit, etc., well here is a thread in readiness so you can let everyone know where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news.  I will be in bed. I have decided I ain't getting up today until the deal is announced.

bored the sopranos GIF

Edited by GboroRam
Can't spell chancer

19 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You know those important milestones in life; where were you when you heard about Diana's death, when the twin towers were hit, etc., well here is a thread in readiness so you can let everyone know where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news.  I will be in bed. I have decided I ain't getting up today until the deal is announced.

bored the sopranos GIF

You'd better have someone get some of these then:

718CY-Rx84L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by IslandExile

Working on Glenfield Hospital when Lennon was shot.

Driving past the 'sump 'ole' when Freddie died.

I was camping in Wales when Diana died.

Assessing NVQ candidates in Hessle when the twin towers were hit. 

6 minutes ago, mozza said:

Working on Glenfield Hospital when Lennon was shot.

Driving past the 'sump 'ole' when Freddie died.

I was camping in Wales when Diana died.

Assessing NVQ candidates in Hessle when the twin towers were hit. 

I worked for many years for, erm, a large American card issuer whose headquarters are prominently next door to the WTC, it was very strange and discomforting seeing it unfold and knowing that we had friends and colleagues there. Our building was badly damaged up to the 30th floor which tells you how damaging it was. I was in the office in London btw.

Just voting for the army to take over (the UK, not DCFC) in the next General Election after everyone at Downing Street has been sent to the Priory for rehabilitation.

Come to think of it, has anyone asked the army if it would like to acquire DCFC? The Ministry of Defence has a reputation for wasting millions of our money, so acquiring DCFC would make a pleasant change. What a great and unique recruiter we'd be with the SAS logo on our shirts as we storm up the UK and European leagues. Or the LRDG logo if we resort to long-ball tactics on a poor pitch.