Where were you when you heard that CK was a potless chancer?

i-Ram

• 3 weeks later...

I did state a while back that there was no proof of how much Chris Kirchner was worth. Some on the forum quoted he had his own private jet and there was nothing to worry about.

P.S. Have the money laundering organisation cleared his funds yet?

First time round he stank of chancer. Thought he was a “waha waha” man .. my late Dads phrase for all mouth and no trousers. 
Didn’t like him one little bit.

Then somehow, after his Preston experiment the fact that he came back made me think, oh well, the guy seems serious and what I think of “business” with my 70’s/80’/90’s background might just not reflect how things are done now, so I chided myself to think present day and maybe he is ok. There was the clever blind over the stadium .. look guys I can do this but I’m not a money pot so Mel isn’t getting much more than rental .. clever cos it made him look straight and realistic. 

knew immediately when the money got delayed that he was a premier league BS merchant. Didn’t believe any of the stories that went with it, beyond 24 hours. Should have stuck with my initial instinct but wide boys know what they are doing