Graeme Shinnie

Fraser_23

4 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Because we also have to overtake Barnsley whom are a couple of points ahead of us and have a game in hand and the Wendies as well whom will also be 8 points ahead IF we win our game in hand. 

And to reply to your second point Plymouth were a class above us when they beat us at PP. Ipswich also looked a more accomplished team when we got beat by then at Portman Road. 

Well we have taken over from Barnsley already.

Disagree on your points regards Plymouth & Ipswich. We werent great vs Plymouth amd found ourselves 2 up, that was pure naivity from the players and Rosenior. Warne wasnt in charge for that game and we have improved alot since then. Even so, I wouldnt say they looked a class above us. As for Ipswich, they beat us off a mistake, werent much better than us.

We are getting better each game under Warne and if we strengthen well in Jan we have every chance of closing the gap on the top 2, so to say we wont threaten it this early on is daft imo.

41 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Well we have taken over from Barnsley already.

Disagree on your points regards Plymouth & Ipswich. We werent great vs Plymouth amd found ourselves 2 up, that was pure naivity from the players and Rosenior. Warne wasnt in charge for that game and we have improved alot since then. Even so, I wouldnt say they looked a class above us. As for Ipswich, they beat us off a mistake, werent much better than us.

We are getting better each game under Warne and if we strengthen well in Jan we have every chance of closing the gap on the top 2, so to say we wont threaten it this early on is daft imo.

And they have a game in hand.....and this early on its half way through the season.... 

But don't want to get sucked into a debate which is impossible to win by either party; you have your opinion but there's nothing that you've countered with which would make me feel inclined to alter mine (and probably vice versa)

8 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

How Shinnie can't get in that Wigan team I'll never know

This is going to be hugely unpopular and break a few hearts… but 

maybe as a now 31 yo ball winner even wigan have better options 

lets move on and look ahead instead of trying to revisit the past. 

shinnie was fine for us, some great performances some so so.

hes 31 theres younger, fitter and hungrier players of his type around the football pyramid we could get 

39 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

hes 31 theres younger, fitter and hungrier players of his type around the football pyramid we could get 

When you read their Twitter feed from their 1-4 drubbing yesterday it would seem that lots of fans can't understand why he didn't get picked ahead of others, so maybe not. But even so Wigan are in the Championship...

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

When you read their Twitter feed from their 1-4 drubbing yesterday it would seem that lots of fans can't understand why he didn't get picked ahead of others, so maybe not. But even so Wigan are in the Championship...

They’ve lost 4-1 for 3 games running, they’re probably suggesting to try giving the kit man a run out too at this point. 

2 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I remember the same being said about John Eustace and he was great for us. Kept it simple, cleaned up and gave it to our attacking players to do the business, not the most attractive style of player but great for balance.

Edited by SK47

36 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I remember the same being said about John Eustace and he was great for us. Kept it simple, cleaned up and gave it to our attacking players to do the business, not the most attractive style of player but great for balance.

Kinda Different types of players, but certainly both destructive and and whos aim is to win it back and pass onto more creative teamates.i know what u mean, was delighted when we brought in John eustace, i wont be upset if we bring shinnie back just think that warne alluded to us having too many players at each end of the age spectrum and nothing inbetween, which i agree with

Edited by NottsRam77

5 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

I agree. People who want him back are looking at it from a sentimentality point of view. We don't need to go back to Shinnie. A good pro no doubt but we have other options and we need to move forwards. He wouldn't get a game here either. I just would have thought he would be able to get a game in that struggling Wigan team.