Graeme Shinnie

Fraser_23

Three seasons with the club, his last was statistically his best averaging just shy of 7.00 per game on Whoscored rankings. Only POTY Curtis Davies did better on 6.96 with Shinnie having himself been voted Fans Player of the Season the previous year. Lest this also be 'forgotten', he achieved this at a rather better level than that at which we currently reside and the ratings also indicate that far from being in decline, his performances improved year on year over his time at Pride Park. But yeah, not good enough for us in L1 ?

image.thumb.png.9825319800d7b4692a4a5ce763be1adf.png

16 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Three seasons with the club, his last was statistically his best averaging just shy of 7.00 per game on Whoscored rankings. Only POTY Curtis Davies did better on 6.96 with Shinnie having himself been voted Fans Player of the Season the previous year. Lest this also be 'forgotten', he achieved this at a rather better level than that at which we currently reside and the ratings also indicate that far from being in decline, his performances improved year on year over his time at Pride Park. But yeah, not good enough for us in L1 ?

image.thumb.png.9825319800d7b4692a4a5ce763be1adf.png

Playing more than 30 minutes in a game, he has been on the winning side 9 times in the last 54 games he has been involved in.

Was involved in 5 wins for us last season in 22 games, and when he was out of the squad directly before he left, we won 3 and drew 1 in those 4 games.

What's the saying about stats?

Edited by Norman

14 minutes ago, Norman said:

Playing more than 30 minutes in a game, he has been on the winning side 9 times in the last 54 games he has been involved in.

Was involved in 5 wins for us last season in 22 games, and when he was out of the squad directly before he left, we won 3 and drew 1 in those 4 games.

What's the saying about stats?

You are Michael Gove and I claim my £5.00. 

He's exactly what Aberdeen are needing at the moment. Leadership in the middle of the park. 

He won't be the same player that left to come south, but he should have a few decent seasons left in him. 

It says much about his character that Lampard brought him down and then left to join Chelsea soon after. 

Cocu obviously didn't fancy him and he was kicking his heels on the bench at the start of the season. Fast forward a few months and he was a certain starter. 

On 06/01/2023 at 18:46, CWC1983 said:

He's exactly what Aberdeen are needing at the moment. Leadership in the middle of the park. 

He won't be the same player that left to come south, but he should have a few decent seasons left in him. 

It says much about his character that Lampard brought him down and then left to join Chelsea soon after. 

Cocu obviously didn't fancy him and he was kicking his heels on the bench at the start of the season. Fast forward a few months and he was a certain starter. 

Sportscene guys all agreeing with you. Think Kelle Roos might need a hot bovril though. Where’s Inverurie Ram with that song ? 

On 08/01/2023 at 11:00, Archied said:

Best of luck to him ,, sometimes you get a player who just gets the club he’s joined , is proud to play for them , gives his all and is an honest solid pro ,, shinnie was that at derby , that said ,bringing players back rarely turns out great 

I say again I am guttied he not come back home to derby.

7 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Think Aberdeen is his true home B4 

Nah, born in Aberdeen, played the most games for any club at Aberdeen means nothing. He lived in Derby for 2 and a half years, obviously this is his home ? 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

He was happy here and I still think been opation here.

His family had moved back home and he'd spoken about struggling without them for the last year. He's now got the move back home to be with his family. Derby isn't and will never be his "home" as you refer to. I worked on a lovely French farm in my youth for a few summers, yet I'd never move back. I'm very happy raising a family in my hometown with both sets of grandparents here for the kids. I'm sure when you have a family, your current priorities in life will drastically shift, it's just natural.

44 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

His family had moved back home and he'd spoken about struggling without them for the last year. He's now got the move back home to be with his family. Derby isn't and will never be his "home" as you refer to. I worked on a lovely French farm in my youth for a few summers, yet I'd never move back. I'm very happy raising a family in my hometown with both sets of grandparents here for the kids. I'm sure when you have a family, your current priorities in life will drastically shift, it's just natural.

Yeah but he scored that goal against Coventry and really celebrated hard.