Curtis Davies - signed 1-year deal

YouRams

This team has pushed me to the Max this season... but seeing Davies come on and put in a shift like that and then watching his interview has made it worthwhile.

best defender we have... surely worth a year as he has already said he will continue playing. 

Hope he stays around for a long time. Top class professional ?

A good revealing interview with Curtis

"And I had to go against medical advice to do it, but it was something I was happy to do for my team, for my teammates and the club.

You know the thought of people losing their jobs and things like that if there had been relegation, I couldn’t have that on my back so I wanted to do what I could to help."

• 2 months later...
On 08/05/2021 at 21:55, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Regardless of what he's done since, his performances in the 2017/18 season made him the best Derby defender in my time supporting the club (since 2006). By an absolute mile as well.

He was awesome last day of last season. Why is he not captain?? 

11 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Clever. So do you think Curtis would  be a better choice for captain than TL? Because that’s all I’m commenting on 

I think it’s a very valid (rather than “clever”) answer from @therealhantsram. But, if you’re question had been, “do we think he would have made a better captain?” then I don’t think there would be many that would say no.