LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Just been told some massive news. Knight in talks on a new contract and we’re described as ‘positive’. Secondly Coventry have put a bid in for Sibley that was refused and seem very very keen on getting him. 

No incomings?

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Just been told some massive news. Knight in talks on a new contract and we’re described as ‘positive’. Secondly Coventry have put a bid in for Sibley that was refused and seem very very keen on getting him. 

Oi Coventry, we may not yet be a 'buying club' BUT we are no longer a 'selling club' so naff off.

Spend the money on getting your pitch fixed.

42 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Really hope we don’t loose Sibs

1 minute ago, BuckoBeast said:

Really hope we don’t loose Sibs

I’m very skeptical on this rumour, however if it was true and I was Sibley, I’d be tempted to move to kickstart my career at a club that wanted to buy me.

It’s clear he’s not particularly trusted here, certainly not last season and the trend is continuing this season with him being overlooked in favour of others who aren’t putting in better or sometimes even equal performances.   

Must be frustrating to watch. Fair play to him for sticking at it, when the likes of Buchanan and Byrne walked away after being treated much better!

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Heard any news regarding incomings mate? 

1 hour ago, Big Trav said:

Positive on the knight front and not positive on the Sibley front if we accept a fee - if we want to be promoted we will need him and come next season a Sibley with confidence becomes what we would need as well as much more valuable