LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

18 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Joe Lolley told he's not wanted by forest and made to play with the 23s. I'd take him any day of the week

He had a purple patch in his career, with Forest, but generally just a run of the mill Championship winger - but I’d definitely have him as an option in League One. 

Lolley is a great player on his day. Scores goals and forward thinking. However, I think his good days are now long gone and his contributions are now very few if any. League 1 would suit him, but carlos Richards looks a superb prospect for us and his pathway would be well and truly blocked as back up to NML, Sibley, Barks and possibly Mcgoldrick to play in the three behind the striker.

No thanks from me.

3 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Joe Lolley told he's not wanted by forest and made to play with the 23s. I'd take him any day of the week

I would too. He would be the last piece on the jigsaw for me outside, but only on a free transfer. 

Lolley no way far to inconsistent. however I mentioned it on another thread Grabban is available, I’d snap him up. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Not seen him linked with anyone yet but I think Scott Sinclair on a free would be a very good signing in League 1, we could do with another winger imo.

He looked pretty ordinary even in the Soggie Pants League ??????? ?

• 5 weeks later...

See Liam Delaps going on loan to Stoke.  Do we get any of the 1.5-2 million loan fee they're likely getting seeing as it will be more than they signed him for.  Course we feckin don't.  Everything that's wrong in football.  Should be a 50% loan payment clause to the selling club for any player signed by a top flight club from an EFL side up to the playing  age of 23.

Nice to see the club that wrote off 40 million in covid losses and sold their debt and ground - 170 million- to another family member, making such signings as well.  Have the f****** given us back they cup they 'loaned' yet.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

On 15/07/2022 at 17:45, KBB said:

Lolley is a great player on his day. Scores goals and forward thinking. However, I think his good days are now long gone and his contributions are now very few if any. League 1 would suit him, but carlos Richards looks a superb prospect for us and his pathway would be well and truly blocked as back up to NML, Sibley, Barks and possibly Mcgoldrick to play in the three behind the striker.

No thanks from me.

No thanks from me as he is a red dog not a ram.

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Can’t believe how quiet it is

What - in, out or both?

As loans are possibly all we can consider now, that might take until the end of the window to sort because allot of PL clubs wait until they know who they're getting in before making a decision on who to allow out.

Look on the bright side - there aren't any rumours about Knight, Bird, Cashin or Sibley being sold - yet.

5 minutes ago, Topram said:

Can’t believe how quiet it is

There’s this idea that we’re now waiting for the “big” clubs to decide who they’ll allow on loan which could account for some of the silence.

I also think the leaks in the good ship DCFC have been plugged, don’t think much news is getting out from within the club, the Anang news probably came from West Ham or St Pats, and even then it was only a couple of days before he signed, the deal seemed pretty much done already. Similar with the Dobbin signing.

Finally, and possibly worryingly for some folk, the management have made quite consistent noise about Knight doing well at rb (Walker’s pre match interview, Rosenior in a couple of interviews) which makes me wonder if they’ve decided he will stick as our rb (unless he leaves) so maybe the search for a rb is slowed right down? Speculation on my part and I may be very wrong, just my take on some of the recent comments from the coaching staff 

23 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

There’s this idea that we’re now waiting for the “big” clubs to decide who they’ll allow on loan which could account for some of the silence.

I also think the leaks in the good ship DCFC have been plugged, don’t think much news is getting out from within the club, the Anang news probably came from West Ham or St Pats, and even then it was only a couple of days before he signed, the deal seemed pretty much done already. Similar with the Dobbin signing.

Finally, and possibly worryingly for some folk, the management have made quite consistent noise about Knight doing well at rb (Walker’s pre match interview, Rosenior in a couple of interviews) which makes me wonder if they’ve decided he will stick as our rb (unless he leaves) so maybe the search for a rb is slowed right down? Speculation on my part and I may be very wrong, just my take on some of the recent comments from the coaching staff 

Disappointing if that is the case, need Knight in the midfield....