Matchday Thread v CARDIFF CITY (AWAY)

Mucker1884

1 minute ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sick to death of cheating refs now. 

This ****** tonight should never be allowed on a football pitch again but he’s by far not on his own.

Shocking level of cheating against us this season, it’s unprecedented and obviously given the nod by the EFL  

For the first time in 50 years I feel like giving up  

Disgraceful.

Can't agree there's a refereeing agenda against us. Chin up mate. Think how good we could become in your next 50 years supporting DCFC.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I think the mistakes for the goal were mostly from the ref. Foul on ebosele in build up and clear foul on Davies by the goal scorer. How on earth that goal was given I will never know. 

But truly we have no strikers and that’s how we end up getting nothing from these games. Plus poo refs.

Was a clear foul on Davis.  Same one who gave Jagielka the bust eye against Boro.  Trick against a donkey like that is to give them a yard of space and watch them panic what to do with it with you in front. Then take it off them.  Better strikers, we have 4 points from the last two.  Its told having the Captain on a sun lounger.  

9 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

That banker Lawrence has had a massive effect in the last few games

Not sure I agree with you, Andy. Yes, he's been a definite miss, one we  couldn't afford to lose, but so many other factors, the failure to bring in any players in January, the EFL vetoing any free signings now. 

This squad has been asked to do the impossible, minus 21pts. I think other factors like Reading scraping a win last week the day before we played. Little psychological blows/doubts.

I hate the way the media always call us 'struggling Derby'. Bloody hell, any EFL team would struggle with a 21 point deficit.

Edited by Asanovic70

You can’t blame them at all can you. It’s a strange one. They have given everything all season. They have really battled well. Heart on the sleeve stuff. The young lad will only get better, grow stronger with the experience. I hope we can keep the spine of the team together and ESPECIALLY Rooney next season in LG 1. Can I just say how appalling have the refs been this season AND we have had 0 luck this season. It will turn next season. We get a new owner. We add a keeper and couple of ST’s we’ll do fine 

2 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

Well that's it then! 3 winnable games..3 one goal defeats... Without Captain Tom exactly as feared.In such close matches he could have made all the difference.Well done Tom ..all those who defended him what are your thoughts now? Especially when he returns to Pride Park and acts exactly as Bennett and Malone last week.That childish rush of blood as almost certainly cost us our place in the Championship.

Without him we wouldn’t even had had a chance in the first place. Stupid comment 

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Like the banker stearman or the banker Morrison?

Spot on. Reaction to Lawrence's red has been hysterical, understandable but completely OTT given that he's far from the only one who's been sent off this season. Yes it's costly, but only because he's been our most important player this season and without his contributions we'd have been done a long time ago.

Edited by Howard Canitbé

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sick to death of cheating refs now. 

This ****** tonight should never be allowed on a football pitch again but he’s by far not on his own.

Shocking level of cheating against us this season, it’s unprecedented and obviously given the nod by the EFL  

For the first time in 50 years I feel like giving up  

Disgraceful.

He wasn’t that bad but he did let us down badly for that goal.