Eiran Cashin

Comrade 86

Tbf I'm 23 and grew abit at 22 last autumn to around when I turned 23 earlier this year in January. 

It is possible if you're a late developer, you can check to see if growth is still possible by having an X ray to see if your growth plates are open. Most people are done at 19 or 20 though. 

Edited by Marriot Ram99

8 minutes ago, Marriot Ram99 said:

Cashins height is not really a problem anyway imo. 

Of course it isn’t. He’s just had a MOM performance that everybody was raving about Saturday night and Sunday. He also played well last season, showing himself to be a great prospect. 

Unfortunately, in the nature of the forum/football fans/human nature, it isn’t possible for a thread to remain positive for too long; you always have to have somebody say something like “yeah, he’s good BUT…”. In this case, in desperation, his height has become the BUT, even though at no point has his height seemed to be a particular problem. 

2 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Can anyone tell me what the Erin Cashin song is - I’m sure asterisks can be inserted at real ent points - only I can’t hear it clearly in the ground ??

All you need to know is he has a large willy.

39 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Can anyone tell me what the Erin Cashin song is - I’m sure asterisks can be inserted at real ent points - only I can’t hear it clearly in the ground ??

Eirin Cashin,  Eirin Cashin, 

He hates the forest, he hates Mel Morris, his co##'s fu###ng massive. 

When watching him in the U23s, I always thought Cashin lacked agility rather than pace. Once he got going, he didn’t get left behind, and boy did he use his momentum well in the challenge! But often he got turned, and he seemed to take an age to react. I also felt like he was always on the stretch to make his passes, always looked like on the cusp of losing the ball.

But the way he has played so far this season, he’s put a lot of that to bed. He seems generally quite intelligent positionally for a player of his age (a few examples where he was sucked in, but no one is perfect). That means he doesn’t need to turn as quickly.

He has also retained the ball excellently, with great composure- and coupled with a notably accurate left foot, he’s actually a decent outlet to the wingers at times.

On height- I met him in hospitality at the Bristol City game last year, and we were all surprised at how short he was. 5’ 9” is about right. I must say, he was so polite and very bashful for someone nicknamed “Slabhead” by Sibley.

Final note- we were in DCFC hospitality that day to celebrate, as my four year old son was coming to the end of some health issues. Eiran was great with him, posed for photos, and four weeks later a squad signed shirt and handwritten note from Eiran turned up in the post. Shirt now framed on my son’s wall. Class touch, that.